Questions & Mysteries Why King got his real name revealed but Queen and Jack didn't?

It will come, they need to save some to sell data books. We are yet to get

Queen
Jack
Who's Who
Pica
Diamante
Trebol
Senor Pink
Ryokugyu
Killer
Pinkbeard
Brownbeard

And probably some more that I'm forgetting

Pure and simple, King’s more important.

We‘ve already seen two other characters from MADS and Vegapunks’s the really important one, so Queen isn’t exactly special because of him being a member.

And Oda just doesn’t give a fuck about Jack anymore.

Whereas King’s Kaido’s right hand, and as the only living member of his race (that we know of) he’s going to be the main face of this obviously important Void Century plotline of the Lunarians.
We’ve seen three (Judge, Queen and Caesar)
All four of them are important and achieved significant scientific breakthrough. We will get Queen’s real name revealed in Vegapunk’s flashback probably. MADS flashback will occur if you ask me.
Agree on Jack.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
We’ve seen three (Judge, Queen and Caesar)
All four of them are important and achieved significant scientific breakthrough. We will get Queen’s real name revealed in Vegapunk’s flashback probably. MADS flashback will occur if you ask me.
Agree on Jack.
Yeah, that’s what I meant. Two others not including Queen.

We probably will see a MADS flashback and Queen in it, but he’s the least relevant of the four scientists. Vegapunk’s the main one, Judge is Sanji’s father, Caeser was the main villain for an arc and in three others beside, whereas Queen’s role is confined to Wano where he’s only the third strongest Beast Pirate.

So if that MADS flashback comes, Queen will be in it… but he’ll be scrapping for screen time with Caeser probably, while Vegapunk and then to a lesser extent Judge are the main characters in it.