Theory Why Kuma joined the World Government

Hey guys so chapter 1058 just released and it was an absolutely amazing chapter, we got the new strawhat bounties, cross guild backstory, and information about the revolutionaries!

To begin this theory, we will discuss Dragon’s possible plan that he has with Kuma from the new information we got in this chapter.

We can see near the final pages of the chapter that Dragon approaches Kuma and asks him exactly what he saw. Now, initially, one would think that this is only about Sabo and what he saw with the commanders; however, I don’t know if that is the case as:
Kuma along with the commanders split up from Sabo prior to what happened with Sabo and Cobra, therefore, if he wanted to know what happened when Kuma was there, he could already know that information from the commanders.

THEREFORE, I believe he is actually asking Kuma what he saw during his entire stay with the world government and the celestial dragons. Perhaps the entire plan with Kuma before he joined the seven warlords was to infiltrate the world government and gather as much intel about them as possible in order to expose them. In fact, this chapter may have just told us the entire reason Kuma joined up with the world government in the first place! We might be getting a whole lot of info about the world government very soon!

Let me know your thoughts guys :D

Yeah think its more about getting intel on the WG and the Celestials, pehaps Kuma could confirm to Dragon about Imu existence.

Dragon and Kuma seems to be much close to each other than the other revos, so pehaps they already had some indication on Imu and all this Kuma plan was to get to him, thats why the Revos rescued him only after he had been in Marijoa.

Also, if Vegapunk is working with the Revos, could be that when the time come, the SSG/Pacifista will turn against the WG.