General & Others Why Luffy will be the only Strawhat to Defeat an Admiral.

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Now this Is not to say the Strawhats outside of luffy will not fight/ clash against the Admirals. They will definitely clash with admirals but none of them will defeat an Admiral, you'll see why as we go on.

Lets Begin.....

Akainu

For Killing Ace, its almost solidified that Akainu's End will come at the hands of either Luffy , Sabo or Garp. Based on how the Story is flowing that Candidate is most likely Sabo. Since he wasn't there to save Ace because of memory issues. I could Also see a Tag Team of Luffy & Sabo, Given how much Oda Wanks Akainu and the Strength of his fruit.

But no strawhats outside of Luffy will be involved here

Fujitora

Most believe him to be Zoro's future opponent.
Zoro and Fujitora will likely clash again but nothing conclusive will come of it because Fujitora is somewhat cut from the same cloth Smoker, Aokiji and Koby are. Characters on the opposing side with morals and have taken a liking to Monkey D. Luffy. Very unlikely that any of the Strawhats get an actual fight against a character of this archetype that's beyond a clash. In fact Fujitora may be the reformer of the world government EOS along with Koby and other Marines.

If Fujitora is defeated it will likely be either someone in current government ( given his beef with Akainu & the governments way of doing things ) or one of the Blackbeard Pirates.

Kizaru & GreenBull ( THE HYPE TOOLS)

2 Admirals with a unclear purpose in the story narratively. Kizaru seems to just be following Akainu and Greenbull just seems like he's similar to Kizaru just an obstacle to overcome for the most part. I believe these Admirals will get the most Action from this point onwards.

For Kizaru..... He will Likely meet his end by BlackBeard or Shiryu, It would be very Odaish to have Blackbeards Abilities on Kizaru, See a little Dark vs Light Battle

Shiryu of the Rain could Also defeat Kizaru as a means to hype him up as a Zoro opponent. Since Zoro could potentially defeat Mihawk before Shiryu . The only possible way to hype Shiryu up after a Mihawk fight would be some insane feat against an Admiral.

But yea the candidates to defeat Kizaru are likely Blackbeard & Shiryu.

And As for Greenbull, he will be the First and likely only Admiral in the Story to be defeated by Monkey D. Luffy. This will be Luffys Next MAJOR fight After the Wano Arc.

I know it seems that Greenbull will seemingly be introduced just to get defeated but that's the way things seem to be playing out. One Piece is ending in 4-5 years, Im sure Oda will give him some hype/lore prior to being defeated but not much story significance other than just being an obstacle. I believe this fight will be used to show how far Luffy has come. The Luffy vs Blueno of the New World. This fight will remove all doubt about Luffy strength. It will just be Oda flexing Luffys abilities Before his Final Fight in thsee Last couple of arcs.

What does this mean for Zoro, Sanji and the others?

Well......

Zoro has Mihawk and Shiryu he doesn't need to defeat an Admiral to get to that Level, Especially since Mihawk and Shiryu may clash and get impressive showings against Admirals Before Zoro fights them. I expect Zoro to have a 1v1 extended clash against Fujitora or someone but nothing conclusive.

For Sanji, EOS he will likely be Admiral level but it'll be hard to tell, (you'll see what I mean) similarly he'll have an extended 1v1 Clash against An Admiral but nothing conclusive, and then his Final exchange will be against 3rd strongest Blackbeard member (likely Lafitte ). And people will forever debate whether or not Sanji was Admiral level or not.

The Others will be below the level of admirals of course, but there will probably be a group fight of some sort against admirals with the others serving as support. Similar to the whole rooftop/scabbards fight against Kaido.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Zoro vs Kizaru

Luffy & Sabo vs Akainu

Sanji and maybe Yamato vs GB

I think the odds suggest the admirals will prominently be vanquished by them unless Teach showed up at last and stirred chaos or something πŸ€”

To be honest, I think this is possible.

I have great difficulty believing that Sanji would reach this level, I emphasize that for me Admirals and Yonkous are equivalent.

Aside from the fact that he's a straw hat, he doesn't have much relevance within the world of One Piece. He's not a supernova of the worst generation, the ones we know are responsible for great feats in history, like now, taking down two Yonkous.

These guys are where I put my chips if I have to bet on who's going to beat the admirals. Along with Luffy we have Kidd and Law getting the spotlight, leaving just one more admiral.

Some might think the last one is for Zoro, but I find it hard for him to get so much more prominence than Sanji. He has always fought stronger enemies, but not as strong as the difference between an admiral and a vice admiral.

I really don't know what to think, for now I'm 50/50

This is just like those Apoo and drake vs Queen. Simplest answer is the right one.

Luffy vs Strongest Marine
Zoro vs Strongest Sword User (Fujitora)
Sanji vs Third Strongest (Ryokugyu)

Zoro is defeating either Kizaru or Fujitora before he beats Mihawk. For people that have been shitting on Zoro and wanking Admirals non-stop? You better prepare your excuses now. Same deal with Mihawk down players. Wano is gonna end someday, and we are about to find out how the Marines that arrived at Kuraigana handled shit. You better warm up your mental gymnastics on why Mihawk ain't captured, and one of the Admirals is in a full body cast the next time we see them.

To be honest, I think this is possible.

I have great difficulty believing that Sanji would reach this level, I emphasize that for me Admirals and Yonkous are equivalent.

Aside from the fact that he's a straw hat, he doesn't have much relevance within the world of One Piece. He's not a supernova of the worst generation, the ones we know are responsible for great feats in history, like now, taking down two Yonkous.

These guys are where I put my chips if I have to bet on who's going to beat the admirals. Along with Luffy we have Kidd and Law getting the spotlight, leaving just one more admiral.

Some might think the last one is for Zoro, but I find it hard for him to get so much more prominence than Sanji. He has always fought stronger enemies, but not as strong as the difference between an admiral and a vice admiral.

I really don't know what to think, for now I'm 50/50
Kid and Law are likely going to fight the leader of the SSG and CP0 respectively.

Kid is an inventor whose attacks are named after Vegapunks most notably laboratory. His backstory is unknown but it’s very likely he’ll have some connection

Law is a D whos dream directly involves fighting the celestial dragons. Him defeating the strongest protector of them works better than any admiral.

Zoro is defeating either Kizaru or Fujitora before he beats Mihawk. For people that have been shitting on Zoro and wanking Admirals non-stop? You better prepare your excuses now. Same deal with Mihawk down players. Wano is gonna end someday, and we are about to find out how the Marines that arrived at Kuraigana handled shit. You better warm up your mental gymnastics on why Mihawk ain't captured, and one of the Admirals is in a full body cast the next time we see them.
it'll be a clash......
Post automatically merged:

Sabo vs Akainu make more sense than this
exactly this what I mean, sabot purpose is Akainu, Greenbull is luffys admiral fight, and Fujitora isn't an enemy really.

One of the main characters of One piece has his whole world view molded from his traumatic experience of starving on a deserted island.

Oda then introduced a character that doesn’t need to eat and apparently has no feeling of starvation as one of the final obstacles of the protagonists.

I just struggle to see why people don’t assume Sanji vs Greenbull

They will be defeated but not by monster trio. Luffy is taking Akainu, I don't know about the rest but it's unlikely that Zoro or Sanji will be part of this because Fujitora is not really an antagonist....