Questions & Mysteries Why Marco looks Wounded in Recent chapters?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We know marco can instantly heal any wounds or injury he recieves thanks to his devil fruit so why he has wounds all over his body?

He has reached limit of his stamina which is understandable as his fruit doesn't regenerates stamina but he should still look clean?

Thoughts?
@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @playa4321 @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Olimaat @Jaguark101 @Steven @Sentinel @Erkan12 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Peroroncino etc etc
He probably can't heal after running out of stamina so the wounds remain.

It's a confusing thing... Why ?
Marco even without his flames has his recovery, being a ZOAN, and apparently not on the same level as characters like QUEEN who have shown overwhelming recovery, which even scares me to the point that I think he is the real kaido.

But even without the flames MARCO should close / recover from minor injuries with its ZOAN recovery and not its flames, I believe this is due to the difference of animals, apparently, if your animal(zoan) is bigger, recovery is better.

I see things that way now...

No. In SBS, Oda blatantly stated that Marco's healing isnt unlimited and can run out. At WB's funeral he had bandages.
So his flames can't heal wounds fully
Post automatically merged:

It's a confusing thing... Why ?
Marco even without his flames has his recovery, being a ZOAN, and apparently not on the same level as characters like QUEEN who have shown overwhelming recovery, which even scares me to the point that I think he is the real kaido.

But even without the flames MARCO should close / recover from minor injuries with its ZOAN recovery and not its flames, I believe this is due to the difference of animals, apparently, if your animal(zoan) is bigger, recovery is better.
Yeah queen had talon marks in one chapter and in next he is completely healed

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So his flames can't heal wounds fully
Post automatically merged:

Yeah queen had talon marks in one chapter and in next he is completely healed
Marco can heal himself completely. Oda even said that he can regenerate his head and dick. When Marco starts running out of healing, he has to be conservative with what he heals or not which is why he was easily fighting King and Queen at first but started to struggle as the fight dragged on.

It's not that he can't heal wounds fully, it's that he has to be smart about what he heals when his regen is taxed.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
He doesn't says he can completely regenerate body parts or anything ; he says there is a limit to regenerative abilities of the flames
It was another SBS question where a fan asked Oda if Marco can regenerate his dick(the most important body part mind you). Oda said yes. Even in the King and Queen fight, Marco regenerated his arm that King cut off.

Don't remember where that question was asked though.