Questions & Mysteries Why People Deny the Fact That Helmeppo and Koby Will Be Rivals for Zoro and Luffy?

I am curious, why do you deny that?
Helmeppo Is clearly portrayed in databooks and manga as the equivalent of Zoro in the marines, just like Koby is for Luffy.

Here a databook statement:
Chief Petty Officer - Helmeppo
Master Chief Petty Officer - Koby
Promising individuals in the Great Age of Pirates that follow the footsteps of the "Strawhats"!!

With Luffy as their goal, they decided to join the Marines. In order to arrest their good friend and enemy - Luffy, both of them are developing speedily.

So a very likely scenario at the end of the story will be Koby and Helmeppo trying to arrest Luffy and Zoro.
They already lost against them, but It was confirmed that next time It WON'T end like this:

Even Luffy stated that he believes that Koby will do It and Zoro even said that maybe his captain just created future formidable enemies for them, as the databook said they're both promising individuals.

(Read all of this image, DON'T focus on the Red Arrow please)
Koby and Helmeppo are also really important for Zoro and Luffy's beginning in their journey.

ONE PIECE Magazine Volume 10.

Initial design ( scrapped designs - manga ) :
Plot A of Zoro's intro is about him & Luffy's encounter & his joining the crew as the first member.
His story is explained with him being a fearsome Pirate hunter & fighting alongside Luffy against Morgan.
Plot B explains his past with Kuina & Plot C includes Rika &
Helmeppo.
About Koby, he was the one who "stopped" Akainu. He's just like Aokiji, a student of Garp, and just like Kuzan he's against Akainu's Justice. We know that in One Piece fights are also for ideals, and since Aokiji the student of Garp who had a fight with Akainu because of their different conception of justice lost, I think that Koby will be the best student of Garp and also the ones who'll do what Aokiji couldn't, Koby's justice will defeat Akainu's one. So Koby at the end of the series must be at least stronger than both Kuzan and Sakazuki.
And It makes sense since Koby became a master of rokushiki and can use COO at an high level.

Why some people still deny all of this? I think that's because some Zoro stans don't like Helmeppo because he's goofy and not a baddass opponent for Zoro, and is also one step below Koby (just like Roronoa with Luffy, but Zoro stans don't wanna admit it).

("It feels like you're way ahead of me")

What do you guys think?
Remember, even Koby said It was impossible to keep-up with Luffy, but our main character thinks he'll do It.

Have Faith in Koby just like Luffy.

B

Ballel

I think Luffy and Zoro are more of an inspiration to them than actual rivals.
With Luffy's and Zoro's growth rate it's unrealistic to assume that Helmeppo and Coby will be seriois threats to them.
Last time they encountered Z and L stomped them.
How do you believe they will have an even bigger growth rate than the main characters?

How do you believe they will have an even bigger growth rate than the main characters?
That's literally what Koby said.
"It's gonna be hard.. near impossible to keep up with them"
Even Luffy says that next time Strawhats will be stronger and stronger.
BUT even so Luffy still has faith in Koby.
So your argument was already debunked in the manga itself, will Is power. Koby will make the impossible and reach Luffy somehow and this Is fine, so don't sceam "asspull" when this will finaly happen.

I think Luffy and Zoro are more of an inspiration to them than actual rivals.
With Luffy's and Zoro's growth rate it's unrealistic to assume that Helmeppo and Coby will be seriois threats to them.
Last time they encountered Z and L stomped them.
They've been trained by the goat Garp

B

Ballel

That's literally what Koby said.
"It's gonna be hard.. near impossible to keep up with them"
Even Luffy says that next time Strawhats will be stronger and stronger.
BUT even so Luffy still has faith in Koby.
So your argument was already debunked in the manga itself, will Is power. Koby will make the impossible and reach Luffy somehow and this Is fine, so don't sceam "asspull" when this will finaly happen.
I still don't see why Coby and Helmeppo should even arrest the SHs.
After final war everything will be different, why should Coby want to arrest Luffy who is not a 'bad' pirate? If anything the enemies of 'good' marines such as Coby will be the "bad" marines.