Break Week Why people that believe Sanji and Zoro are equals are physically and mentaly strongest in this forum?

Zoro is stronger in combat, that's a fact. But the Wings are equal.

This can only be done if fans understand that the equality doesn't come ONLY from fighting/battle part.

Sanji is weaker, but he compensates that with his other skillsets and contribution.

This is why he is written to be able to cook, go flying, do stealth/spy mission, wields gun & sword, be the crew's hairdresser, etc (skillset).

This is why he is written to defends his crewmates in clutch often, saves the arc with tactics & sabotages, etc (contribution).

If we can respect/appreciate each character's strength, we can make a better One Piece community.

Its weird observation. Im not talking about sanji fans but just general one piece enjoyers that read the manga as it is... We Vergo fans are strongest of all obviously, but anyone who understands equality between the wings are typically stronger, has a better physique than regular Zoro and Luffy fans
Nah I am the strongest in the forum it's not even a debate if we are being real:endthis:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro Fans are nerdy scrawny and fragile in real life , off course they will like zoro because they idolized someone that has something that they wish they have. it's normal for a kid to be that way.
They should work as hard as Zoro than, but probably deep down they feel insecure about Zoro despite all the training still is equal to no training Sanjo, that probably discouradges them. No matter how hard they train they wouldnt be equal to me anyways
Post automatically merged:

Nah I am the strongest in the forum it's not even a debate if we are being real:endthis:
You just the scrub in this game :cheers:

what are did you study bro?16 inches of what?dick legth?lol lmfao
I'm talking about arm size, I let ambiguos on purpose to know who is the first gay that will think about my dick size.

Bruh 80 kg is low for a bench press....

At least you probably aren't lying cause thats a bad flex. :josad:

No way you a Sanji fan or you would be benching 350+ and using roids.
Forget to say that I'm natural, vegan and alergic to water. 80 kg is pretty solid, I'm not a high level guy but I'm not middle gym client too.

Isn’t 80kg only like 175 pounds?
80kg is 172 pounds but not ONLY.

Damn, you're short. A midget, huh?
Not my height but you know it.

I'm talking about arm size, I let ambiguos on purpose to know who is the first gay that will think about my dick size.

Forget to say that I'm natural, vegan and alergic to water. 80 kg is pretty solid, I'm not a high level guy but I'm not middle gym client too.

80kg is 172 pounds but not ONLY.

Not my height but you know it.
80 kg is decent.Obviously i was joking about the dick stuff.16 inches is too much for a normal human.

Good weight to height ratio.You must look lean and have some good definition then.Beach body>body builder body(imo).Everyone has their personal taste,bulky guys look fat when wearing clothing.

Proof it.

2022 near ending and I'm still covid free
I did like a dozen exams i can't figure out what is wrong with me,but my health improved a lot.Thank god.

Proof it.

2022 near ending and I'm still covid free
no one needs to prove anything here.Is this a bodybuilding thread now.Are we sending nudes to each other?wtf is going on?

Last edited: