Future Events Why splitting up the yonko does make sense

The worst gen said they need to split up the yonko. You guys don’t think it makes sense but it does.

With two yonko side by side they can attack the worst gen whenever they want. If zoro wants to attack kaido he has to worry about big mom.

Just look at this

Killer was literally on top of kaido hurting him and damaging him until big mom used her power to get killer off of him

By splitting up the yonko they would not have to worry about the other one when they are attacking.

I seriously don’t even understand why this is a conversation or why people saying splitting them up won’t do anything when we already seen multiple times big mom taking advantage of a situation which wouldn’t occur if she wasn’t there.

I can bring up more panels but I’m wondering why are people even asking these questions? Are you even reading anything that’s going on or does your brain shut off when you start the chapter?

It doesn't make sense at all. By splitting up they actually make it even worse... we have 5 supernovas vs two Emperors, if they fight them individually, then that would mean that one side will be weakened. 3 supernovas vs one Emperor and only two supernovas vs the second Emperor.

On top of that, by splitting up, you will be forced to fight whiteout rest when in 5 vs 2 you can take some time to rest. The idea of splitting up the Yonko is too stupid.

The worst gen said they need to split up the yonko. You guys don’t think it makes sense but it does.

With two yonko side by side they can attack the worst gen whenever they want. If zoro wants to attack kaido he has to worry about big mom.

Just look at this

Killer was literally on top of kaido hurting him and damaging him until big mom used her power to get killer off of him

By splitting up the yonko they would not have to worry about the other one when they are attacking.

I seriously don’t even understand why this is a conversation or why people saying splitting them up won’t do anything when we already seen multiple times big mom taking advantage of a situation which wouldn’t occur if she wasn’t there.

I can bring up more panels but I’m wondering why are people even asking these questions? Are you even reading anything that’s going on or does your brain shut off when you start the chapter?
First thing that this is dragon kaido.......which is very easy to attack......hybrid/base kaido is different..........how many club attacks SN's can take.........law is very imp here........teleporting everyone in harms way.........luffy has fs others don't.........

Its one of those situations where there is no right answer

sticking together is stupid because of the reasons you mentioned
But splitting up is also stupid because one side would be weaker and there’s a huge possibility that side would get defeated quickly
And then you would be left with 2 yonko against 3 supernovas

I think oda kind of wrote himself in a corner by making kaido and big mom way too strong

there is no way the supernovas winning this fight without any bullshit
That’s why i think big mom is turning on kaido soon

It doesn't make sense at all. By splitting up they actually make it even worse... we have 5 supernovas vs two Emperors, if they fight them individually, then that would mean that one side will be weakened. 3 supernovas vs one Emperor and only two supernovas vs the second Emperor.

On top of that, by splitting up, you will be forced to fight whiteout rest when in 5 vs 2 you can take some time to rest. The idea of splitting up the Yonko is too stupid.
By splitting them up weakens the yonko.

Big mom is just talking advantage of them attacking kaido rn. If they have a small group against her she won’t be able to attack others when they attack kaido.

All her attacks so far has been to capitalize off the situation

By splitting them up weakens the yonko.
Just like it weakness the supernovas.
Big mom is just talking advantage of them attacking kaido
Luffy takes advantage of supernovas and is able to rest for ten minutes.
If they have a small group against her she won’t be able to attack others when they attack kaido.
Law was easily defeated by Doffy, Kid can't damage Kaido, killer can only tickle Kaido. How the hell are Luffy and Zoro going to defeat one of the Emperors when Luffy couldn't even defeat Katakuri + the gear 4th time limit.

Just like it weakness the supernovas.

Luffy takes advantage of supernovas and is able to rest for ten minutes.

Law was easily defeated by Doffy, Kid can't damage Kaido, killer can only tickle Kaido. How the hell are Luffy and Zoro going to defeat one of the Emperors when Luffy couldn't even defeat Katakuri + the gear 4th time limit.
1. They all damaged kaido in 1002. Even big mom literally says we underestimated them. Do you have selective reading?

2. dressrosa was 2+ arcs ago law is casually using room this arc and gamma knife. In dressrosa he would already be exhausted

3. Gear 4th time limit doesn’t mean shit if you read what I said which is splitting up in teams hawkins will likely come to the roof along with Yamato

Its one of those situations where there is no right answer

sticking together is stupid because of the reasons you mentioned
But splitting up is also stupid because one side would be weaker and there’s a huge possibility that side would get defeated quickly
And then you would be left with 2 yonko against 3 supernovas

I think oda kind of wrote himself in a corner by making kaido and big mom way too strong

there is no way the supernovas winning this fight without any bullshit
That’s why i think big mom is turning on kaido soon
She's getting kicked off the Roof. No one wants to fight her there.

The way I see it, is Luffy and Zoro will lure Kaido away, and Kid, Killer, and Law will be left to deal with Big Mom. The rest of the Straw Hats will make it to Kaido, and the rest of the Heart and Kid Pirates will make it to Big Mom to join their Captains.

This was the setup on Sabaody vs the Pacifistas. The Straw Hats vs a Pacifista, and the Heart/Kid Pirates vs a Pacifista. Only here it will be the same thing but against the Yonko's.

The way I see it, is Luffy and Zoro will lure Kaido away, and Kid, Killer, and Law will be left to deal with Big Mom. The rest of the Straw Hats will make it to Kaido, and the rest of the Heart and Kid Pirates will make it to Big Mom to join their Captains.

This was the setup on Sabaody vs the Pacifistas. The Straw Hats vs a Pacifista, and the Heart/Kid Pirates vs a Pacifista. Only here it will be the same thing but against the Yonko's.
what about chances of OLIN

I understand your point and I wished that 2 SN would be enough for a Yonko but it isn’t the case sadly. How cool would it be if Luffy&Zoro take out Kaido and Kid& Killer take out Big Mom, this would be a great push for their rivalry. I think they will split them up but the 5SN can only focus on one Yonko, if they split up in two groups they would lose. Law will find a way, he’s the smartest and I even think that Yamato will join later against Kaido. I think a third party will show up, the marines. They will take out Big Mom

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
First thing that this is dragon kaido.......which is very easy to attack......hybrid/base kaido is different..........how many club attacks SN's can take.........law is very imp here........teleporting everyone in harms way.........luffy has fs others don't.........
don't worry zoro will cut this club:myman: