Speculations Why the East Blue Straw Hats + Sabo will defeat the Gorosei

The Gorosei are as we know the five top Celestial Dragon who are the only ones aware of Imu.

The number 5 and their connection to Imu got me to consider that they may stand for the Five Precepts of Buddhism as Imus name can be used to write out “Buddha.”

With Luffys story ending with him as the Monkey King fighting the Buddha, it makes sense if his five closest confidants fight off the five precepts that lead to Enlightenment.

The precepts also correlate to a Vice each East blue member has shown:

1. Refrain from the taking of life - This precept leads to two individuals Luffy and Sabo. This precept leads to many Buddhists taking part in Vegetarian diets which is directly opposite of Luffys Vice, but it also involves in pacifism and aversion to war which is directly opposite to Sabo who when we met him showed little to no aversion to taking life in this war.

2. Refrain from taking what is not given - It’s quite fair that this is clearly going against Nami the cat burglar. With her love of money and long time as a thief stealing is just a part of life to her.

3. Refrain from misuse of the senses - This precept is typically specifically referring to looking at others with lustful eyes. Clearly that’s Sanji

4. Refraing from bearing false witness - The precept that warns from lying. Clearly this is to symbolize Usopp the liar

5. Refrain from taking in substance that can cloud judgement - This correlates to Zoro who’s known for his love of all types of booze.

The Gorosei are as we know the five top Celestial Dragon who are the only ones aware of Imu.

The number 5 and their connection to Imu got me to consider that they may stand for the Five Precepts of Buddhism as Imus name can be used to write out “Buddha.”

With Luffys story ending with him as the Monkey King fighting the Buddha, it makes sense if his five closest confidants fight off the five precepts that lead to Enlightenment.

The precepts also correlate to a Vice each East blue member has shown:

1. Refrain from the taking of life - This precept leads to two individuals Luffy and Sabo. This precept leads to many Buddhists taking part in Vegetarian diets which is directly opposite of Luffys Vice, but it also involves in pacifism and aversion to war which is directly opposite to Sabo who when we met him showed little to no aversion to taking life in this war.

2. Refrain from taking what is not given - It’s quite fair that this is clearly going against Nami the cat burglar. With her love of money and long time as a thief stealing is just a part of life to her.

3. Refrain from misuse of the senses - This precept is typically specifically referring to looking at others with lustful eyes. Clearly that’s Sanji

4. Refraing from bearing false witness - The precept that warns from lying. Clearly this is to symbolize Usopp the liar

5. Refrain from taking in substance that can cloud judgement - This correlates to Zoro who’s known for his love of all types of booze.
Aside from your no. 4, because it would require a PIS larger than Adult Momoron being useful in Wano, I think this is an okay enough theory.

then wouldn't it make more sense for the gorosei to be based off the 5 tathagatas?
Post automatically merged:

Anyways, the gorosei are likely some of the strongest characters we will encounter. I'm willing to bet it will be Zoro, Sanji, Killer, Kid, and Law who take out the gorosei

then wouldn't it make more sense for the gorosei to be based off the 5 tathagatas?

Anyways, the gorosei are likely some of the strongest characters we will encounter. I'm willing to bet it will be Zoro, Sanji, Killer, Kid, and Law who take out the gorosei
The tathagata don’t serve the Buddha while the 5 precepts are straightforward teachings from him.

And I don’t think so. The supernovae even kid and law aren’t as important characters to the story as Usopp and Nami. The story started with these five, there’s no reason to assume it won’t end with them either.

The only reason Sabo is included is because Sabo is one of the most important characters in the story to Luffy particularly

The tathagata don’t serve the Buddha while the 5 precepts are straightforward teachings from him.

And I don’t think so. The supernovae even kid and law aren’t as important characters to the story as Usopp and Nami. The story started with these five, there’s no reason to assume it won’t end with them either.

The only reason Sabo is included is because Sabo is one of the most important characters in the story to Luffy particularly
The gorosei are of higher rank than the admirals and we know that they have fighting experience, they aren't just another orochi/spandam.

Why on earth should usopp and nami fight them?

We know how fodder Tenryuubitos are. Being top 5 of them is not difficult. So yes Gorosei are not strong fighters worth being final villains.
Yet they Tanked a Hiken in their face, like nothing.

Like i said 2 years ago.

The final war will be D clan and his Allies vs WG and Marines.