Questions & Mysteries Why would King stay inside the Dome?

I've been thinking....
There is no rule that says ONLY people who will fight Kaido and Big Mom can go to the roof....

We have seen Jack going to roof to support Kaido... he is recovering now but still, with the latest chapters coming out... and yeah I know some Zoro fans probably will hate me for saying that hahaha... But even if Zoro went to the roof... what's stopping someone like King from standing in Zoro's way and be like, hey man, you gotta go through me, you ain't touching Kaido...

Not to mentioned, King is LIMITNG his powers by staying inside the dome... EVERY PERSON who can fly is not fighting to his full potential unless they have no roof

So, I believe that what will happen is that the FIERCEST of battles will be outside of the dome... in an open area... EVERYONE like Kaido/Big Mom/ King/ Queen and Jack when he returns... I believe they deserve an OPEN SPACE... and not a closed area...

So what I am saying is that Zoro will go to roof, and don't get me wrong, HE WILL SCAR KAIDO... but I do believe that his fight with whoever the calamity will be is going to be in OPEN AREA and not inside the dome, because otherwise, oda is just screwing with King or Queen who's ability need vast space imo

King would come across and try to stop Sanji, Zoro or Marco imo.:kayneshrug:
Yeah, I feel even if they managed to get to the roof, King/Queen will also go to roof and stop them there instead of inside the dome... as simple as that. Although I'm still 100% a believer that Zoro will wound Kaido in his battle in the roof... it will be lot of chaos anyway

Yeah, we know LMAO

One of the best shit though, chapter 999, Marco flies Zoro into the roof, Zoro arrives first, Marco stopped by King... Zoro 1 vs 1 against kaido.....

Chapter 1000, Luffy finally arrives to the roof with Kidd and Killer.... They see Zoro dead on the floor with Kaido doing Chris Jericho 123 count with his foot

Yeah, we know LMAO

One of the best shit though, chapter 999, Marco flies Zoro into the roof, Zoro arrives first, Marco stopped by King... Zoro 1 vs 1 against kaido.....

Chapter 1000, Luffy finally arrives to the roof with Kidd and Killer.... They see Zoro dead on the floor with Kaido doing Chris Jericho 123 count with his foot

LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Marco probably ALSO would feel that he should be helping against Kaido or Big Mom... I feel Marco above all people, even he said it, he knows the danger someone like big Mom pose more than anyone... and Marco defeating king would achieve nothing this arc... so I don't think they will have a full match...
I think they will surely clash, but it will not last long, and if so... then King can also catch up outside later

I know all the jokes. King the background hahaha.

But tell me why the fuck would he need to act when everyone is just a moving circus.

There is no fucking threat unless Luffy, Zoro or Marco get close to the hole in the roof.
I'm saying LATER when people move to the roof.. I don't believe he will stay inside the dome.. I think as a flyer, someone who's ability o fly is main power, he should ALSO go out in open space, and thus, he can still face Zoro up there when Zoro is outside in the roof

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm saying LATER when people move to the roof.. I don't believe he will stay inside the dome.. I think as a flyer, someone who's ability o fly is main power, he should ALSO go out in open space, and thus, he can still face Zoro up there when Zoro is outside in the roof
I think he got personal orders from Kaido off-screen or some shit.

He either ask him to protect the hole in the roof before he gets rid of Scabbards or make sure Yamato won't try anything stupid like flying away or shit but it was debunked since it looks like Yamato can't fly.

I also thought about the possibility of King protecting the Road Poneglyph room but that would be just stupid imo.

If Marco flies up to the top in 1 chapter
Oda is officially the worst writer in any fiction

Luffy, Sanji who can both fly took the stairs for 10 chapters
while he let's Marco use his powers
It's just true though....
Big Mom arrived to the roof in 1 chapter by flying!

But really, I would have the best time ever if let's say next chapter 999.... First half is Ace's flashback, second half is Marco flying Zoro to roof, a nice clash with King, and Zoro arrives with last spread of Zoro ALONE standing against TWO Yonko

All Zoro stans hyped as fuck for chapter 1000

We go to chapter 1000 title "Zoro vs Strongest Pirate"
All of the chapter is Luffy and Kidd Pickering at each other, and Killer is on side calming them down... finally Jack appears, they fuck him up and they proceed to roof.... open the door... BOOOOM
Zoro looking like he's DEAD.. And Kaido standing next to him with his Mace all bloodied...

Honestly that would be the SHIT... but I know Oda wouldn't do that LOL. He wouldn't dare to take out Zoro from the equation of the arc for a long period of time like that
Post automatically merged:

How?
Zoro beating King 1V1 by showing his full power and then surpassing his limits and getting a powerup to kill Kaido is the best scenario there is for Zoro fans.
Oh no... because my scenario is "Zoro fighting Kaido" first, maybe give a wound but naturally getting overwhelmed, and then later fights king in death match, and win. but NO extra fighting after that

I agree. Talking about next chapter King will probably try to intercept Marco.
For the following part of the war King will for sure go on the dome to fight at his full potential, Queen tho will probably stay on the main stage for 2 reasons:
- His DF is not based on mobility so there would be no advantage in being in an open field, the opposite if anything
- Tactically speaking, at least a Calamity is required to control the situation inside the dome (the center of action for now) and Queen fits the role

I agree. Talking about next chapter King will probably try to intercept Marco.
For the following part of the war King will for sure go on the dome to fight at his full potential, Queen tho will probably stay on the main stage for 2 reasons:
- His DF is not based on mobility so there would be no advantage in being in an open field, the opposite if anything
- Tactically speaking, at least a Calamity is required to control the situation inside the dome (the center of action for now) and Queen fits the role
Yooo, Brachio Bomb from Quuen from the roof of the Skull into the ground would probably split the island though LMAO