Speculations Will BB steal a "Moon God" Zoan, or will the Yami get the Gomu treatment?

It's likely that BB will get a 3rd DF, and it's also likely that BB will be the "Moon God" to be the antithesis to "Sun God" Luffy. Will the Moon God Mythical Zoan be the 3rd DF that BB steals, or will Oda reveal that the Yami Yami was never a Logia to begin with, instead being a secret Mythical Zoan like the Gomu Gomu was?

I personally don't follow that 3 fruit theory don't get me wrong it'll be cool if true but I don't put any stock in it

Also if the yami turned out to also be a secret mythical God df I think they would of at least hinted at it during g5 awakening

Be cool if either is true but for now I don't think either is

He was somehow able to absorb wb power using his darkness power but I don't think he can absorb more than one power I could be wrong but I believe once he absorbs a new power the old one will vanish

What makes Blackbeard the moon God will be his unique body rather than what fruit he has.

He doesn't sleep. And he is the first person in 800 years to eat 2 DFs.

And yes. He's going to be a massive threat to Imu. We literally saw Imu cut up his poster alongside Shirahoshi and Luffy while ignoring Dragons.

Blackbeard the moon. Luffy the sun.

My theory is...there was a guy 8 or 900 years ago that could use multiple fruits and was a D.

And Imu fears Blackbeard for that reason.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It's likely that BB will get a 3rd DF, and it's also likely that BB will be the "Moon God" to be the antithesis to "Sun God" Luffy. Will the Moon God Mythical Zoan be the 3rd DF that BB steals, or will Oda reveal that the Yami Yami was never a Logia to begin with, instead being a secret Mythical Zoan like the Gomu Gomu was?
The Yami Yami no me not becoming intangible would fit with it actually being a Mythical Zoan and not a Logia.

I think the biggest hint of yami yami no mi actually being a zoan is Teach saying it "chose him", since zoans are the only fruits which are supposed to have their own will. It coming to Thatch first just screams whatever entity that exists within the fruit testing Teach if he has what it takes to claim it.

Five Elders represent Five Planets who were thought to revolve around Earth
Since Five Elders represent Highest Authority in the World, it means "Revolving Around" indicates Rulership

Imu is even Higher Authority than Gorosei, meaning He represents Celestial Body is also revolves around Earth but even Closer
Imu is The Moon, not Blackbeard