Future Events Will Big Mom pirates get involved in the battle?

(There's also Snack in the anime)

They are in the arc since almost 100 chapters yet outside Perospero they still have to do anything
They could be used to give fights to straw hats that didn't get a real victory in a fight in this arc yet (like weaklings and Brook) and give Law and Kidd crew something too (Bepo, Sachi, Penguin Heat, Wire....) since even a few non-veteran BMP ministers are more developped and have more interesting abilities than the average headliner. Kinda seems late for that though.
Or Oda brought them just to get beaten by the marine/blackbeard pirates off-screen at the end of Wano but IMO that would be a waste.

I think only when all the secondary fights are over (Sanji vs Queen, Zoro vs King, Neku vs Perospero, Killer vs Hawkins...). After those fights only Kaido, Big Mom, 4 Numbers and a bunch of regular soldiers are still active, some of the main players in the Alliance can help against Kaido or Big Mom but others should do something more than just clean up fodder.

Therefore, having the Big Mom pirates fight the Alliance until Kaido and Big Mom fall is the best option in my opinion. Afterward have them retreat, and so ending this war.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There has to be a certain purpose for Oda keeping them away like that for this long. Look at King. He was trashed by Oda for entire raid just to recently become the biggest threat after Kaido/Mom.

I think Big Mom Pirates will encounter certain allies of Luffy but this is a bit of fanfic here from me because I love the character of Sabo.

I think that Sabo saw Luffy's vivre card burning during the Mariejois raid. Kuma sends him and Revos to Wano.

Sabo vs Big Mom Pirates. They will meet up with them and Smoothie or someone will mention that they are here for Luffy's head which would turn a monster inside Sabo. Sabo and revos vs Big Mom Pirates.

Another possibility is just dunno Germa or Alliance showing up and fighting them down the waterfall to prevent them from interrupting the battle above.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
My own theory is that Big mom steals Kaido's ponegliph, hops on her ship and escapes to Elbaf (where the final road ponegliph is located). Stawhats and allies follow her and we get the final 1v1 between Big Mom and Luffy.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I don't think so. If Big Mom will decide to retreat they will probably follow and I suspect Oda will probably not make this arc last eternally so there should be no double yonko fall occurring unless something astounding happened like Teach killing BM which is very unlikely. Also portrayal heavily implicates it should be Luffy to strike her down but he will likely be too tired to.

There has to be a certain purpose for Oda keeping them away like that for this long. Look at King. He was trashed by Oda for entire raid just to recently become the biggest threat after Kaido/Mom.

I think Big Mom Pirates will encounter certain allies of Luffy but this is a bit of fanfic here from me because I love the character of Sabo.

I think that Sabo saw Luffy's vivre card burning during the Mariejois raid. Kuma sends him and Revos to Wano.

Sabo vs Big Mom Pirates. They will meet up with them and Smoothie or someone will mention that they are here for Luffy's head which would turn a monster inside Sabo. Sabo and revos vs Big Mom Pirates.

Another possibility is just dunno Germa or Alliance showing up and fighting them down the waterfall to prevent them from interrupting the battle above.
why would his vice card be burning, he is not dying, he is just getting beat up like in every arc

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
why would his vice card be burning, he is not dying, he is just getting beat up like in every arc
Isn't vivre card supposed to light up when user is in danger? Would be weird if Luffy's vivre card didn't lit up after Kaido laid the smackdown to him.

Germa 66 vs BMP soon.....
This would be good... How BMP would do outside their territory, no homecourt advantage but number disadvantage...

It basically seem they are only here to pick up Olin and ran away...

Might clash briefly with the Navy later on, but that's it.
This... But I hope BM dies here, the last big war has 2 major deaths, 2 Yonkos dying would surpass the previous one...

I believe Perospero is transporting them with that book that can imprison people!People have been saying the arc lacks the sense of danger of previous arc and i agree!I believe Oda will introduce tension with BMP and CP0 joining the battle!

Last edited: