Future Events Will Blackbeard come Wano ?

Do you think blackbeard will be at Kaido at end of the war ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
We have already known Blackbeard has strongest logia type DF , strongest paramecia type devil fruit .

And he want to have strongest zoan type DF.

Because , we have already know he will have three different DF. (3 people BB theory ).

I think BB will go do various raids:
*Alabasta kingdom for poneglyphs(ancient weapon location)!
*Whole cake island for poneglyphs(bm has red one) and kidnap pudding!
*Might try to recruit a former shichibukai to his crew or steal their df(kuma for example)!
*Might show up in Wano to kidnap Robin or steal Kaido's fruit(don't think so/don't want his)!

Also,in the future the Mud Logia guy might tell BB about shirahoshi!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He might if Oda is aiming to have him steal some devil fruits I guess. Imagine how insane if he stole the Uo Uo no mi on top of the other two and managed to handle it.

I think this will probably not occur however, but Oda might step up the game and portray it.

He might if Oda is aiming to have him steal some devil fruits I guess. Imagine how insane if he stole the Uo Uo no mi on top of the other two and managed to handle it.

I think this will probably not occur however, but Oda might step up the game and portray it.
blackbeards flag indicate three different DF . He got two strongest type. Just left Kaido zoan strongest. I guess he will come . Before the Wano , he said to crew open the sails.

We have already known Blackbeard has strongest logia type DF , strongest paramecia type devil fruit .

And he want to have strongest zoan type DF.

Because , we have already know he will have three different DF. (3 people BB theory ).

what makes you think that kaido's fruit is the strongest zoan

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
blackbeards flag indicate three different DF . He got two strongest type. Just left Kaido zoan strongest. I guess he will come . Before the Wano , he said to crew open the sails.
I'm mostly skeptical because there's no solid indication he will even necessarily eat a third devil fruit and perhaps the battle between him and Luffy will possibly be decided by a flabbergasting CoC clash plus Luffy's will in general against Blackbeard's double DF potential.

I'm mostly skeptical because there's no solid indication he will even necessarily eat a third devil fruit and perhaps the battle between him and Luffy will possibly be decided by a flabbergasting CoC clash plus Luffy's will in general against Blackbeard's double DF potential.
what is the blackbeards wekest point ?
What do zoan type DF provide ?

This two questions answer will bring you at true where.

Thing is,he already did this in marineford it would be repetitive and cliche!BB will do something crazy while the marines have their eyes on Wano!Dragon BB would be ugly too,BB needs another mythical fruit that fits his theme!He might already have the Cerberus fruit!