Current Events Will Brook help Robin fight Black Maria or will he get his own 1v1 fight?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
When I imagine of a growth of the SHs I imagine them to show off their full basic hakis as soon as possible. If that soon is Wano, then I think Brook will more likely have his 1v1 match up and that is because if Robin unlocks her haki she could may very well bear enough potency to overcome her current opponent. Differently, that is less likely and so the scenario that Brook ends up against someone else also turns out to be that way.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
It doesn’t look overly good for the chances of Brook getting his own fight. At least, not one against a Flying Six. Certainly, Brook might one shot a Number or Hotei or someone pointless like that later on, but that wouldn’t really be such a big deal.

You’d think if Brook was going to fight someone else he’d have left with Sanji and left Black Maria entirely up to Robin. Instead he stayed behind.

Really it’s only Page One and WW that would maybe be available. Page One is nowhere near him, that’s very unlikely. WW is just one floor above. That’s certainly more feasible, but really, there’s little point in setting up WW and Jimbei knowing each other if it goes nowhere. And Jack, the one who we thought Jinbei could have fought, has skipped the fourth floor where Jinbei is entirely.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope he gets his own fight. Robin is more than capable of handling Maria herself. Brook just makes it even easier.
I hope Brook goes up and takes over WsW from Jinbe while Jinbe goes to intercept Jack.
Some may thing that WsW is out of Brook's league but people thought the same for Franky and Sasaki...
Brook is far from showing his limits and his powers are strangely useful and fitting match for WsW.

Bogard

You can't win
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it. I'd have prefered if all the individual mid trio members had their own fights, but his statement here implies he has a match-up advantage against BM's spider webs

And thus should assist in the fight, and based on the chapter interaction between Robin and BM, he will probably only end up playing the assist

H

humanbeing

I imagine Brook is needed there to take care of the webs and the other females since he called them monsters. but I imagine another fighters could come to help catch Robin.
first of all i can see Robin and Brook get rid of the Caiman lady since she can transmit all what is happening there.