Questions & Mysteries will fujitora vs luffy still happen?

S

stealthblack

We know that akainu gave fujitora the mission to capture luffy and law, he can't step foot on any marine base until then. fujitoraa was also focused on warlords system removal an dsince that is done and out of the way, will he make luffy's capture his new goal? or will this plot be forgotten and akainu will pretent that they are good or just have fujitora capture only law and akainu would be happy, or will fujitora capture some defeated yonkou instead if luffy akainu be like ''works with me''.

fujitora 's powers are so great, his battle with luffy would be amazing, most impressive paramecia next to gura gura no mi. Also, wil alw get captured like sabo?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
Akainu want Luffy head on a pike even if he free Fujitora from his order to capture him (he won't) Akainu will simply send another Admiral after Luffy.
I don't think Akainu care for Law so much, at least no more than he care for Luffy or the other Warlords.

he admired Luffy so i doubt he will follow Akainu's order

Law is a maybe .

and think Fuji will play some other roles with his super destructive DF , maybe against Blackbeard Pirates or World Government
( but not Marines specifically )