Questions & Mysteries Will King and Jack get their title chaps ?

I hope so. Jack is on his last legs. Not saying Inu will take him down but he'll fall soon. I think he'll fall after some, if not all of the Flying Six. When or right before his fight is almost done, he should get a title chapter. Maybe even a bit of a look back into his earlier years with Kaido (not too long).

King hasn't gotten a lot of focus so I expect Oda to make up for it with a title chapter as well as more throughout his fight(s). He's one of Kaido's strongest and he'll be taken down by one of the strongest from the alliance so it's fitting he gets a title chapter.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Should've happen earlier.

Right now it's a waste of time and chapters. Unless they get a chapter like Ashura where the chapter is named after them but they are not the highlight.

I wanted some King action but its too late from the looks of it. Oda sacrificed Queen and King already.

I think King would. Most important stuff on his chapter would be explaining about his true origin and race. It could also show his bounty etc which still remain unknown til this point.

Jack I don't think so, he had his during Zou. But who knows maybe he would too during his actual defeat lol