Future Events Will King and Queen go to the rooftop?

Will King and Queen go to the rooftop?

• Yes

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Only King

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Only Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack went there when he saw the dukes attacked his captain and felt that it was his duty to take em out.
I was wondering if Queen will go there as well because most of the pirates who are facing his captain were imprisoned in Udon, and Udon seems to be his responsibility.
About King, i just feel like he has to do it because he acts like the first mate , he clowned Queen when Jack went to the rooftop and Queen didn't, plus Marco managed to send Zoro to the roof in front of Queen and him.
With Jack possibly recovering on the roof, i feel like Beast Pirates All Stars will stand there at some point .
What are your thoughts?

It's possible. I can see it happenning for 2 reasons. First is that a few people have breached their defenses and got to the roof, maybe they will go there because there is not much people to take care of down there (Marco won't be able to stop both of them indefinitely, Sanji is still busy, so is Drake.
Second reason, i think there is not enough space for a fight between high tiers whereas on that roof it seems easier to go all out without the risk of demolishing the castle.

So maybe they will get there with more people like Marco, Sanji when someone gets rid of Black Maria for him, Drake? Apoo? Hawkins?

I think they want to go to the roof but Marco won't let them.So my thoughs is that
-Queen(who can't fly)will leave the match to go up but he will be stopped by Brook or Robin until Sanji appears and save one of them
-King will fight against Marco

It'd make situation worse. They go to the roof and let more people break through. If i was them, i'd not go, because as i know, there are two Emperors facing some brats, how can they lose?
On the floor They still have Numbers who will soon sober up and could fight Yakuzas bosses, They still have headliners like Four tricks , Briscola etc.. They weren't introduced for nothing , they could fight alliance's fodders
Basically the only big players downstairs are Marco, X Drake and Sanji
X Drake is busy protecting Chopper and handling Apoo.
Sanji is captured by Black Maria and his moves after that are unpredictable.
Marco is facing King and Queen.. He is strong but i dont think he can beat them alone and i dont think he should have a 1vs1 against all stars..
Plus when i take a look at their DF, they aren't made to fight in a confined environment like the plaza. King is the wildfire .. Will he burn down the whole downstair?
It's possible. I can see it happenning for 2 reasons. First is that a few people have breached their defenses and got to the roof, maybe they will go there because there is not much people to take care of down there (Marco won't be able to stop both of them indefinitely, Sanji is still busy, so is Drake.
Second reason, i think there is not enough space for a fight between high tiers whereas on that roof it seems easier to go all out without the risk of demolishing the castle.

So maybe they will get there with more people like Marco, Sanji when someone gets rid of Black Maria for him, Drake? Apoo? Hawkins?
Exactly my thought.. You elaborated it even better.. It's clearly possible
Post automatically merged:

I think they want to go to the roof but Marco won't let them.So my thoughs is that
-Queen(who can't fly)will leave the match to go up but he will be stopped by Brook or Robin until Sanji appears and save one of them
-King will fight against Marco
Possible as well.. But why do you think Marco should fight King? Wouldn't he steal strawhats/supernova's spotlight and Growth?

Last edited:
On the floor They still have Numbers who will soon sober up and could fight Yakuzas bosses, They still have headliners like Four tricks , Briscola etc.. They weren't introduced for nothing , they could fight alliance's fodders
Basically the only big players downstairs are Marco, X Drake and Sanji
X Drake is busy protecting Chopper and handling Apoo.
Sanji is captured by Black Maria and his moves after that are unpredictable.
Marco is facing King and Queen.. He is strong but i dont think he can beat them alone and i dont think he should have a 1vs1 against all stars..
Plus when i take a look at their DF, they aren't made to fight in a confined environment like the plaza. King is the wildfire .. Will he burn down the whole downstair?

Exactly my thought.. You elaborated it even better.. It's clearly possible
Post automatically merged:

Possible as well.. But why do you think Marco should fight King? Wouldn't he steal strawhats/supernova's spotlight and Growth?
Well, they go to the roof and what? Fight alongside Kaido and BM? Then goodbye alliance.

No they aren't. King is gettin manhandled by Marco right now and there's no sensible reason to posit that Oda would disrupt the on going rooftop clash for trivial reasons since King is too messed with to think about any other opponent. And Queen may take on Sanji or Sanji/Drake tbh.

Highly doubt it, especially since the Skull is about to arrive at mainland Wano, which would open up more battlefield than just the rooftop.
Beside, why the hell should King and Queen be worried anyway. In their mind, Kaidou and Big Mom are together on the rooftop. What could 5 runts do against them? Queen was scared shitless when Kaidou and BigMom clashed, so i bet he would try to stay as far from the rooftop as possible.
King, hmm he's likely. But there's still Marco around.

That’d be really cool as it will actually give a place for the two of them to fight to their best ability. Not surrounded by fodder or limited by the roof and buildings.

But how do they escape Marcos spankings?
Lolz they should beat him.. It already happened twice. Inu and Neko vs Jack , Zoro and X Drake vs Apoo, So to me Marco's winning chances are really low. One could argue that Sanji might come in and fight Queen. It's possible But i don't think he knows Marco or he could see what's going on in the plaza when he is inside the mansion

Highly doubt it, especially since the Skull is about to arrive at mainland Wano, which would open up more battlefield than just the rooftop.
Beside, why the hell should King and Queen be worried anyway. In their mind, Kaidou and Big Mom are together on the rooftop. What could 5 runts do against them? Queen was scared shitless when Kaidou and BigMom clashed, so i bet he would try to stay as far from the rooftop as possible.
King, hmm he's likely. But there's still Marco around.
Is not that they are worried.. The thing is they failed their tasks, Both were preventing pirates to reach the rooftop, Marco just sent one in front of them, the one Queen was refering to when he talked about take out the 2nd strongest.
Jack went up instantly once he saw Dukes attacking Kaido , he knew they couldn't beat Kaido but he went up to fight them and Kaido left him.
But you are right about the skull dome soon reaching the Wano mainland, with their DF, i think is probable their fight will be outside.
add some more stakes to the rooftop fight? Why not sounds like a blast. Throw King Queen and Jack up there along with Perospero and we got a party
:cheers:
Yeah even Pero should go to the roof too.. But i think he might be Marco's fight.

Is not that they are worried.. The thing is they failed their tasks, Both were preventing pirates to reach the rooftop, Marco just sent one in front of them, the one Queen was refering to when he talked about take out the 2nd strongest.
Jack went up instantly once he saw Dukes attacking Kaido , he knew they couldn't beat Kaido but he went up to fight them and Kaido left him.
But you are right about the skull dome soon reaching the Wano mainland, with their DF, i think is probable their fight will be outside.

:cheers:
Yeah even Pero should go to the roof too.. But i think he might be Marco's fight.
Nah Pero vs Bepo warm up all the way!

“You were there when my brother died!”
“WHATS WITH YOU MINKS AND BLAMING ME FOR DEATHS THAT ARENT MY FAULT!”