Powers & Abilities Will Luffy be able to access his awakening abilities in his base form?

We know that Luffy can use his awakening abilities when he transform to G5 , but would he be able to use those abilities in his normal base form or another gears?
like can he now use increasing his body to use G3 or to become a giant.
can he turn the ground into rubber with being G5?
will he be able to turn others into rubber by punching them?

To me it seems that Luffy's awakening has 2 different aspects; a paramecia aspect where he can turn objects and people that he comes into contact with into rubber and in my opinion he can access this in base form without using G5, and there's a Zoan aspect to it where he gains increased strength, durability and resilience and this can partly be seen in his base but will mostly matter when he is in his Zoan form(G5).

In my opinion G5 is not his awakened form(I don't believe in the concept of awakening having it's own form anyways), but more like it's his Zoan form and thanks to the awakening it's better than what it would have been if Luffy used it without awakening such as his rubber body having more freedom and strenght

I also think that Luffy from now on can use G4 techniques without getting into the full form and use it like G3 and 2
Post automatically merged:

That's very unlikely, since he's a zoan that transformation of his is what basically gives him access to those powers, unless Oda changes that somehow
Again with your headcanons and making assumptions(Oda is at fault here for lack of explanation so i can't really blame you)