General & Others Will Luffy have the best crew at the end of OP ?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
The best cook Sanji
The best navigator Nami
The best doctor Chopper
The best shipwright Franky
The best musician Brook
The best archaeologist Robin
The best sniper Usopp
The best helmsman JInbe

If so, It only makes sense that Zoro becomes the Strongest fighter in the world, future top 1. I think it's possible knowing Zoro will surpass the likes of Roger, Shanks, Mihawk, Ryuma and become the Strongest swordsman of all time. What do y'all think?

If so, It only makes sense that Zoro becomes the Strongest fighter in the world, future top 1. I think it's possible knowing Zoro will surpass the likes of Roger, Shanks, Mihawk, Ryuma and become the Strongest swordsman of all time. What do y'all think?
Zoro will never surpass the people you mentioned, with the exception of Ryuma.

The best cook Sanji
The best navigator Nami
The best doctor Chopper
The best shipwright Franky
The best musician Brook
The best archaeologist Robin
The best sniper Usopp
The best helmsman JInbe

The best something in the world as long it's not combat related, sure. Zoro top 2 fighter.

Last edited:
I agree with you. They will clearly be the best in their professions, but I don’t see how they will reach that in terms of battle prowess. The only way I see it happening is through ass pulls and plot devices.
Ass pulls are the name of the game now. NW fodders have more development than half the SHs post skip, so it's either ass pull PU or nothing. Still, how many ass pulls have we seen in Wano alone? If Oda continues like this, Nami, Usopp and Chopper could even become YC3 level fighters.