What will he do?

• Total voters
They wish for Mihawk to just be like King
Having no impressive W or combat feat
Just there to lose to Zoro

Well, Mihawk purpose was to train Zoro and that's it
He's gonna ally with Shanks to fight BBP and lose

I see it in two possible ways :-

- He is a Hawk literally. He met Zoro and Luffy Early on and is fascinated about them both.
- Luffy for a reason shanks talked to him about and we can see that he knows something since he went out of his way to meet shanks with luffy's bounty and tested luffy's "Fate" against his blade.
- As for Zoro its pretty clear that he found a new Rival that can match him one day.
- after reading both points i pointed out above you will know what a Hawk means. Stalk their prey and waits for the right time to strike.

1- That is his role in the story a Hawk waiting for a chance to strike their prey. Will do nothing and will strike when time has come.
2- He is important somehow and connected to IMU since both has the same eyes and eye color (Manga Only). There will be a flashback of who he is and why he is the way he is and how he got where he is and that is enough to hype him up.

That is it really i don't see him beating anyone at the moment. For Story purposes.

Mihawk's only narrative purpose is to lose to Zoro. But because it's "simple" many people don't take it seriously. He's the guy who became the strongest at 19, a feat that will only be surpassed by the MC. He's the guy who gets bored fighting Shanks. Mihakw in a simple way is power, so much power that he can no longer have a serious duel.

Maybe Oda will make him defeat an admiral to show his power to the unbelievers and open up a spot for Smoker.

Mihawk's only narrative purpose is to lose to Zoro. But because it's "simple" many people don't take it seriously. He's the guy who became the strongest at 19, a feat that will only be surpassed by the MC. He's the guy who gets bored fighting Shanks. Mihakw in a simple way is power, so much power that he can no longer have a serious duel.

Maybe Oda will make him defeat an admiral to show his power to the unbelievers and open up a spot for Smoker.
When did mihawk become the strongest, he is the guy that had so much power he became the lackey of the government