General & Others Will Queen be defeated in the next 5 minutes (King too)? another stupid poll

Will Queen and King be defeated in the next 5 minutes?

• Yes

• Nononono

• I don't care about them, I wanna see my Raizo vs Fukurokuju ninja match!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thought about this after this chapter and considering that Sanji until this chapter was fightning Queen on equal grounds all the time without any problem.

The evidence.
Fightning on equal grounds before the undergoing awakening.

He could even fight for an unknown amount of time against the Queen and King at the same time in a 2 vs 1 and still not suffering any relevant damage.

Sanji could even pay attention to Zoro and tried to save him despite fightning Queen at that moment.

When the awakening started to take place inside his body, he started to not move properly, which was detected by Zoro.

Despite that, he still could still fight Queen on equal grounds.

And his body was undergoing the awakening at a more intensity than before, so he was being nerfed constantly.

So until this point Sanji could dodge, parry, block and tank Queen's attacks without any problem.

Queen only could harm him with what seems like his strongest move (until now), which he could pull of since Sanji couldn't move properly and the surprise factor as well (and obviously for the purpose of the plot since we needed to see the "regeneration" stuff in action since Queen won't be able to harm too much Sanji anymore).

Now, Sanji was lacking AP to hurt Queen severely.

So considering that Sanji could fight him on equal grounds until now, this would have been basically a extreme diff fight which would have taken hours until Sanji wins. Similar to Luffy's fight against Katakuri.

But I think Oda didn't want to waste all that time and that's why the powerup, which obviously will grant him that extra boost in AP which he lacked to put him down in less time.

And same applies for King.
Zoro still hasn't used his powerup during the fight with him (on panel at least,), I mean, Enma's ability to throw out more Haki at once than Zoro by himself can do which is drawn like this.

So, considering Tobi Roppo's fights, Jack's defeat and all of this, will they be defeated in the next 5 minutes :suresure:?

Personally I hope not, I even wanna see the RS in a proper fight, but with this I'm not optimistic at all :josad:
I even think it's possible for the fight to end in the next chapter seeing where it ended this one...

Bonus track :hihihi:
Sanji's skin hardness >>> Kaido' skin hardness

VS

:kobeha: what a FRAUD

He is stronger since Jack = Peros, we don't need more.
Both King and Queen are on a different level than Jack. And its debatable that Jack is = Perospero since Jack fought earlier a lot of sulong minks, won against most of them and then lost against 2 sulong dukes. He was nerfed as fuck. A healthy hybrid jack is stronger than perospero any day.

Both King and Queen are on a different level than Jack. And its debatable that Jack is = Perospero since Jack fought earlier a lot of sulong minks, won against most of them and then lost against 2 sulong dukes. He was nerfed as fuck. A healthy hybrid jack is stronger than perospero any day.
You don't seem to be able to read simple parallels that Oda does xD.

Zoro still hasn't used his powerup during the fight with him (on panel at least,), I mean, Enma's ability to throw out more Haki at once than Zoro by himself can do which is drawn like this.
This isn’t how Enma works… Enma sucking out excess haki isn’t a good thing… Zoro did more damage with CoC on Kaido than he did with Enma throwing out his haki wastefully… As we saw with Oden, Enma is supposed to work exactly the same as Zoro’s other swords

You don't seem to be able to read simple parallels that Oda does xD.
And you seem to be too simple minded to understand what Jack had to go through and that his health was less than 40% when he fought sulong inu while perospero was at full health when he fought neko. Like I earlier said in a different thread, you gotta buy some IQ points they're giving discounts to idiots such as you. :vistalaugh:

And you seem to be too simple minded to understand what Jack had to go through and that his health was less than 40% when he fought sulong inu while perospero was at full health when he fought neko. Like I earlier said in a different thread, you gotta buy some IQ points they're giving discounts to idiots such as you. :vistalaugh:
The detailes are unimportant (anyway, the injuries are proportional, Peros is a less tank than Jack so he was injured in a similar degree as him), the portrayal is what matters the most and here the parallel is clear, all of them were injured from previous fight and all of them had basically the same fight development and same outcomes.

Just because a fight ends faster doesn't mean the defeated one is weaker than the one who took 30 chapters to defeat. Luffy is the main protagonist, thats why his fights last longer than those of secondary characters. Its pretty safe that Queen and King are both much stronger than Kata.
Disagree. I believe King and Kata are comparable:

King ~ Katakuri > Queen

Queen seems to be too slow for Kata, especially considering FS and the nature of the Mochi Mochi no mi.

This isn’t how Enma works… Enma sucking out excess haki isn’t a good thing… Zoro did more damage with CoC on Kaido than he did with Enma throwing out his haki wastefully… As we saw with Oden, Enma is supposed to work exactly the same as Zoro’s other swords
For Zoro Oda pulled out of his ass an ability for Enma since the other sword does not have any ability at all.

The detailes are unimportant (anyway, the injuries are proportional, Peros is a less tank than Jack so he was injured in a similar degree as him), the portrayal is what matters the most and here the parallel is clear, all of them were injured from previous fight and all of them had basically the same fight development and same outcomes.
Still doesn't make my point invalid. King and Queen are both leagues above Jack and like I earlier tried to explain to you a shorter fight doesn't necessarily mean that the antagonist is weaker than the one who took 30 pages to be defeated. The main character always gets more screentime and longer fights, since well.. he is the main character. Sanji and Zoro both are not the mcs and their enemies aren't the main antagonists either. That still doesn't mean they're weaker by any means. ;)

Still doesn't make my point invalid. King and Queen are both leagues above Jack and like I earlier tried to explain to you a shorter fight doesn't necessarily mean that the antagonist is weaker than the one who took 30 pages to be defeated. The main character always gets more screentime and longer fights, since well.. he is the main character. Sanji and Zoro both are not the mcs and their enemies aren't the main antagonists either. That still doesn't mean they're weaker by any means. ;)
King and Queen are not leagues above Jack, 1 tier above at most.
Screentime is not the problem, the problem is the actual time. Franky, Jinbei and Robin's fights lasted like around 1 hour. We may get King and Queen's defeat in the next 5 minutes...