General & Others Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

• Total voters
Sanji vs Queen is getting closer and closer to adaptation, so I was just wondering if it will get well animated like some of the fights in Wano so far.

So what do you guys think? Will it be Sanji's best animated fight? Will it be one of the best, if not, the best fight in Wano arc?

Tagging some anime enthusiasts. @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @JazzMazz @Fuckthis3 @Zolo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @RayanOO etc etc.

Sanji vs Queen is getting closer and closer to adaptation, so I was just wondering if it will get well animated like some of the fights in Wano so far.

So what do you guys think? Will it be Sanji's best animated fight? Will it be one of the best, if not, the best fight in Wano arc?

Tagging some anime enthusiasts. @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @JazzMazz @Fuckthis3 @Zolo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @RayanOO etc etc.
Based on the Page One fight and Sanjis track record of fights in One Piece id say yes, Animators typically get in their bag for the cook when it comes to Fights.

don't know because first of all toei animation for me was shit, but if i have to guess, it will surely look more original and refreshing,

than Zoro vs King, where most of it scene will be a recycled, it will always full of slashing and cutting and shit just like how scabbards fought kaido fcking boring.

Sanji's moves will get good animation and his finishing combo will likely be crazy.
Queen's attacks on the other hand I'm not so sure, don't see him getting that good of a fighting choreography.

Depends which chapter or scene they focus on.

Sanji's best animated fight is still against Page One, so I'd be interested in seeing them surpass that. It would be difficult considering how many back to back action chapter there are.

I'm hoping that the finisher for the fight is good.

Im fine for toei to put as much filler as they want in this fight.
Post automatically merged:

don't know because first of all toei animation for me was shit, but if i have to guess, it will surely look more original and refreshing,

than Zoro vs King, where most of it scene will be a recycled, it will always full of slashing and cutting and shit just like how scabbards fought kaido fcking boring.
:okay:yeah how dare a fight with zoro/swordsmans is full of slashing and cutting. :choppawhat:

Honestly, I'm more interested in who will be directing the episode.

I'm sure the highlights of the fight are going to be something nice, but I'm interested in whether it being visually nice will be translated into something more impactful with good direction and storyboarding.

Based on the Page One fight and Sanjis track record of fights in One Piece id say yes, Animators typically get in their bag for the cook when it comes to Fights.

Yeah most of Sanji's fights have smooth choreography. So I hope they keep this up with Sanji's upcoming fight.
Depending on who directs these episodes we can get a great fight or trash but considering how little we get good episodes don't expect much from this fight like any other.
Katsumi Ishizuka or Yong-Ce Tu might involved for the directing.
Sanji's moves will get good animation and his finishing combo will likely be crazy.
Queen's attacks on the other hand I'm not so sure, don't see him getting that good of a fighting choreography.
Queen is definitely the type that doesn't require good choreography since his character is a cyborg and shooting lasers most of the time.
Depends which chapter or scene they focus on.

Sanji's best animated fight is still against Page One, so I'd be interested in seeing them surpass that. It would be difficult considering how many back to back action chapter there are.

I'm hoping that the finisher for the fight is good.
Yeah I hope they don't put too much flashlight effect on Sanji's final attack. But Toei did say they tuned down the aura effect so I'm good.
As long as they turn down the weird Wano live floor lighting it'll automatically be better than most fights

Feels like I'm on LSD while watching some of the latest episodes of Chopper vs Queen
What's wrong with Chopper vs Queen episodes? Aren't they in normal graphic most of the time? Unless you're talking about the Big Mom skirmish.
They will keep the budget for Gear 5 and Zoro vs king :josad:
Sadly.:josad:
Honestly, I'm more interested in who will be directing the episode.

I'm sure the highlights of the fight are going to be something nice, but I'm interested in whether it being visually nice will be translated into something more impactful with good direction and storyboarding.
Katsumi Ishizuka or Yong-Ce Tu could involved for the directing like I said above.

Katsumi Ishizuka or Yong-Ce Tu might involved for the directing.
I meant episode direction not animation direction.

Katsumi Ishizuka could be involved for a storyboard of an action episode like that.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I hope they don't put too much flashlight effect on Sanji's final attack. But Toei did say they tuned down the aura effect so I'm good.
Sanji's attack is literally a glowing flame leg, so I'd be surprised if they didn't make it incredibly flashy.