Will the manga of hunterxhunter end soon?

I mean gon and killua's stories are pretty much over afterall gon meet his dad and killua finally broke free from his family's control

Like once kurapika completes his goal of killing the phantom troupe and we find out about the various stuff on the dark continent.
What's really left to do narrative wise, leorio working as a doctor? with no real character goal in mind

And seeing how togashi is known at this point for going on so many hiatuses with the manga
It seems more likely, he will end the manga after finishing the couple storylines that are remaining

I believe we still have good years of manga. As much as they only consider Togashi's health, the hiatuses also serve him to develop the story. In this last hiatus he wrote 40 chapters, Togashi is very careful with his manga he knows that if he writes the story at the normal pace of one chapter a week it will lose quality. Togashi has assistants that help him draw, but he needs something to draw.

I'd say with Togashi's sudden crazy ideas, the manga potential is limitless, however, the hiatuses definitely kill the hype.
I hope Togashi gets better and gets to finish at least the current arc + Dark continent arc.