Future Events Will the plan for the Fire Festival work?

Hello everyone, since we get closer to the day in one piece where the Fire Festival event start, do you think Luffy and his alliance plan will work in the end and Kaido gonna fall. Some people believe that the plan will fail and the alliance will take a very bad lose duo the panel where Hawkins speak about one month:
View attachment 133

The question here is first, why is Hawkins speaks about one month? The event in Fire Festival was 10days when Hawkins make this statement, why he don´t say two weeks?
It kinda confussing which event Hawkins foreshadowed here, probably something with happend after wano or did he hint that the plan probably fail in fire festival to bring down Kaido.

I want to hear your thouhgs about the speculation that the Fire festival plan probably fail in the end.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't think Kaido will be the end of Wano. Near the climax, sure. But I think we could see a prolonged struggle with the Big Mom Pirates or even the Shogun's forces. It's even possible a Buster Call sized fleet could be the end-of-month threat that makes survival seem doubtful?

Lol that plan won't be working now. The alliance doesn't even know Kaido and Big mom are now in cahoots. They will land in onigashima destroy the party then that's when all hell will break loose. I just hope Big Mom will have eaten her favorite food by then otherwise we could have another tantrum.

Hello everyone, since we get closer to the day in one piece where the Fire Festival event start, do you think Luffy and his alliance plan will work in the end and Kaido gonna fall. Some people believe that the plan will fail and the alliance will take a very bad lose duo the panel where Hawkins speak about one month:
View attachment 133

The question here is first, why is Hawkins speaks about one month? The event in Fire Festival was 10days when Hawkins make this statement, why he don´t say two weeks?
It kinda confussing which event Hawkins foreshadowed here, probably something with happend after wano or did he hint that the plan probably fail in fire festival to bring down Kaido.

I want to hear your thouhgs about the speculation that the Fire festival plan probably fail in the end.
Well if it about Orochii, the chances are good that he might get killed in Fire festival event. Bt Kaidou he is surviving this, rather kicking Luffy n alliances ass3s. I think he will get done in later on when Kidd also Joins in.

About One. Month Hawkins predictions. I don't think number specifically means something, it could bt i personally dont think so. Luffy wasn't in immediate threat of Kaidou when Hawkins met Luffy, so he made a prediction of general time period i.e month.

I

Inspector_Mu

2nd week in wano : Fire festival where Orochi falls but alliance is crushed by Kaido and BM...
A week that follows alliance is trying to survive and train more.
Then the last week, final climax of the war

Since when a plan has worked with the Straw Hats ?
There is a difference between plan you devised to accomplish something or whether you accomplish that goal at all.
The initial plan pretty much never works, achieving the goal? Only one time did not happen, when Ace died.

The goal of liberating and beating Orochi and Kaidou? Yes i think that goal is going to be accomplished one way or the other.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The plan was destined to fail from the beginning...they’re getting more reinforcements than originally planned, but Big Mom allying with Kaido is about as massive an obstacle as possible. Without calling in more people allied with Luffy and company (still hoping Shanks/the Grand Fleet comes back into play), I don’t see how any raid on Onigashima will end without the protagonist suffering mighty losses.

S

stealthblack

It will fail because beast pirates will find out about their plan to strike at night, and also because bm pirates that makes kaidou's side much stronger. but if BB pirates show up and moria thing will turn around. or admirals...