Powers & Abilities Will we ever see a villain get a haki bloom?

Funny thing with the concept of the "haki bloom", ever since its introduction, it has only served to give the protagonist(and his allies) a power up. Did Oden's haki bloom against kaido? Nope. Did Doffy's haki bloom when he was getting his ass kicked? Nope. The only people who have ever gotten haki blooms are 1) Luffy and 2) people allied with Luffy.

Personally, I feel like if this doesn't change, it would just be shitty writing. Because then the haki bloom exists solely as a deus ex machina. I think at least once in the series, Oda will give a villain a haki bloom. As for whom it would be? I'm willing to bet it would be blackbeard. Blackbeard is the only villain who's grown alongside Luffy. He started out as a no name on whitebeard's crew, became a shichibukai, and then killed whitebeard and took his seat as emperor.

But as of now, he only has a 2.2 billion berry bounty, which isn't much given that Luffy is already at 1.5 and we know that will skyrocket once he beats kaido. Furthermore, with 3 types of advanced haki, I can't help but doubt the threat of blackbeard. With ACoC+ACoA, Luffy can create haki barriers that allow him to fight without making contact. This basically negates the most powerful ability of the yami yami no mi and would easily allow him to defend against the gura gura no mi as well(something the admirals were doing without ACoC).

Blackbeard needs a power up to make himself a threat again and some form of a haki bloom might just be the thing that does it. We know that Teach has a unique body that allows him to have insane stamina, eat multiple devil fruits, and not sleep. Could this unique body perhaps give Teach access to unique haki abilities? I think this is a very real possibility.

They'll probably get one now, but only because they're allying with Luffy
Which is dumb
Oda is a hack

He only broyght that up coz he cornered himself by making luffy fight Katakuri

Kidd should be having haki blooms after fighting till he couldn't move anymore vs kaido offscreen
After fighting rhp in extreme conditions
After rooftop battle

Law should get it too After fighting Doffy extremely to his limits despite loss

But luffy getting trashed by Katakuri: CoO blooms
Luffy loses to ragnarok : haki bloom , bloomed his CoC
Luffy gets tossed away and loses : adcoc bloomed

No because “Haki Blooming” was just an asspull so Luffy could get a PU...
Pretty much this. The only one you’ll see pulling haki blooms out his ass is Luffy. Law didn’t get one after fighting Doflamingo, Kidd had been battling in New World gaining scars for 2 years and no haki bloom. It’s only for Luffy to get as it’s just a bs explanation as to why he can beat guys he has no business beating lol. “How did Luffy get so strong that he can split the skies with Kaido when he was one shot by him a few days ago?” “Haki Bloom“. “How did he beat Katakuri when he was so outclassed?” “Haki Bloom”

Just a way to explain any asspull power up Luffy gets. Don’t expect to see any villain get one lol