Chapter Discussion Will you be disappointed?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Will you be disappointed if there are stronger humans than Netero?

I thought about this question while thinking about Beyond, Ging, and Pariston.

Yes, it is mostly me headcanon but I don't think that Ging and Pariston are that weak.

ps. How do you think Zodiacs would do against Royal Guards?

Don Freecs could possibly be as strong as Prime Netero. Zigg Zoldyck could possibly be near his lvl.

Ging and Beyond could possibly be as strong old Netero or a bit stronger.

Tserriednich has really high potential in my opinion. Could possibly be the most hax alive human in my opinion ( depending if Togashi lets him reach his full potential). I have no idea why Tsserie is this hax tho. Like hes being handed down all these marvelous hatsu's without him even having knowledge of it lol. I hope we get an explanation

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Don Freecs could possibly be as strong as Prime Netero. Zigg Zoldyck could possibly be near his lvl.

Ging and Beyond could possibly be as strong old Mereum or a bit stronger.

Tserriednich has really high potential in my opinion. Could possibly be the most hax alive human in my opinion ( depending if Togashi lets him reach his full potential). I have no idea why Tsserie is this hax tho. Like hes being handed down all these marvelous hatsu's without him even having knowledge of it lol. I hope we get an explanation
If we will have the privilege to live as long as we need for Togashi to end the series I would love to see Maha, Don, Ging, Pariston, Prime Netero, and Beyond in action with the most requested by me would be Maha and Don.

Yes, it is mostly me headcanon but I don't think that Ging and Pariston are that weak.

Why? I assumed there are already. He said it himself. Killua has the potential to surpass Netero

Don Freecs, Ging Freecs, Beyond Netero, Ziggs/Maha Zoldyck, Gyro
Chrollo can become stronger than him if given very powerful Nen Abilities

Also i noticed many Hunter Readers don't know this or missed it somehow but Netero was Member of Pure Paladin Squad
They are said to be comparable to Netero & Legendary Nen Users, so we might see someone or more from that Squad stronger than him

No i expect stronger characters to step up as the story proceeds. Plus Netero we saw was old one.

Why? I assumed there are already. He said it himself. Killua has the potential to surpass Netero
Killua has potential to be the strongest Zoldyck ever. And one of Prime Netero's best hype is being close to Prime Maha in power. So Killua will defintetly be above Netero in his prime.