Current Events Will Zoro and Sanji defeat King and Queen with teamwork or individual strength?

How will King and Queen go down?

• Total voters
Place your bets boys and ladies

I would personally like teamwork more. I think they can pull off some sick combos together
Individually, of course.

Remember, King and Queen are canonically pushovers. They aren't that good to the point that Zoro and Cook will have to team up to beat them. My guess is Zoro and Cook will comfortably mid-diff each Calamity within give or take the next 5 chapters.

He is though. It's just not his time yet to shine. Him and Kidd have been fighting BM for how long now? :choppawhat:
Fighting or having a staring match against each other. They have not moved positions since Law joined. Its actually hilarious how much Oda doesnt care about this fight.

Fighting or having a staring match against each other. They have not moved positions since Law joined. Its actually hilarious how much Oda doesnt care about this fight.

You're trolling, right? :suresure: Of course they're fighting her, silly. Like I said, it's not their time to shine just yet. Even if that happens late, the amount of chapters they've been fighting her is longer than luffy vs kaido or yamato vs kaido. It will just make them look even more impressive. J.s :kayneshrug:

Whether it's tag team or solo it's funny to think King and Queen will get defeated in 15 or so minutes.

That's not a good look considering Cracker, Jack and Katakuri lasted longer.

Whether it's tag team or solo it's funny to think King and Queen will get defeated in 15 or so minutes.

That's not a good look considering Cracker, Jack and Katakuri lasted longer.
Not really.

Queen is a slowpoke who has yet to hit Cook even once.

King is a pushover and a disappointment....and he has to face the peerless Zoro.

Both going down within the next 15 minutes is very likely to happen.