Speculations Will Zoro fight Queen instead of King so that he won’t be as weakened when he joins the Kaido fight?

Is it possible that Oda will make Sanji fight King and Zoro fight Queen despite Zoro being stronger than Sanji so that Zoro won’t be as damaged/exhausted after his fight against Queen as he would be after fighting King, so that way he can be more helpful when fighting Kaido?

Lets play the scenario for now that Zoro is going to go for Kaido, no way he's fighting Queen or King, he would need to be in nearly full energy to help Luffy take on Kaido, and in that scenario it would be Jimbei vs Queen and Sanji vs King

Lets play the scenario for now that Zoro is going to go for Kaido, no way he's fighting Queen or King, he would need to be in nearly full energy to help Luffy take on Kaido, and in that scenario it would be Jimbei vs Queen and Sanji vs King
Jinbe probably isn’t even stronger than Jack yet. Queen is too much for him

I dount Zoro will really join (at least properly) the fight vs Kaido if, like it seems, he is gonna fight King. The logic about taking on Queen and then Kaido makes sense if it wasn't that King and Queen seems perfectly made for respectively Zoro and Sanji (it is like mr1 and mr 2 all over again).

I dount Zoro will really join (at least properly) the fight vs Kaido if, like it seems, he is gonna fight King. The logic about taking on Queen and then Kaido makes sense if it wasn't that King and Queen seems perfectly made for respectively Zoro and Sanji (it is like mr1 and mr 2 all over again).
Oda wants to do SN vs Kaido.

It will likely be Luffy, Kid, Law, Killer, Zoro, Apoo, Hawkins, and Drake vs Kaido

As a Zoro fan of course i want him to fights a yonko commander and to be honest queen could be a good match for him

But i think is objective is Kaido.At this point he doesn't care about Younko commander.He will fight with all the WG against Kaido.
He will fight against Shiryu in a future

Oda wants to do SN vs Kaido.

It will likely be Luffy, Kid, Law, Killer, Zoro, Apoo, Hawkins, and Drake vs Kaido
Most likely we will have at least Luffy, Law and Kidd vs Kaido then I doubt Apoo will even join the allaince at this point (Kidd and Killer most likely want to kill him more than killing Kaido) while Hawkins and Drake could fight Kaido as their only fight or even have a F6 and then Kaido. But having a calamity and then Kaido then that is probably too much even for Zoro, even if I would not say it is totally impossible.

Last edited:
Yh but Luffy has G4. Zoro has no impressive feat close to knocking Luffy out.
No buts bro, it is what it is
Post automatically merged:

Im still waiting for any Sanji fan to take my bet, for all the shit talking Im shocked there have been no takers

Simple: If Zoro finishes off a stronger opponent than Sanji in Wano you have to be a Zoro fan and change your profile to Zoro for a week, If it's vice versa Ill be a Sanji fan for 2 weeks and change my profile to Sanji

Any Takers????

No buts bro, it is what it is
Post automatically merged:

Im still waiting for any Sanji fan to take my bet, for all the shit talking Im shocked there have been no takers

Simple: If Zoro finishes off a stronger opponent than Sanji in Wano you have to be a Zoro fan and change your profile to Zoro for a week, If it's vice versa Ill be a Sanji fan for 2 weeks and change my profile to Sanji

Any Takers????
I'll bet
Whoever wins their solo fight against a stronger opponent wins the bet

I'll bet
Whoever wins their solo fight against a stronger opponent wins the bet
Ill do both bets, because 2 things can happen

Bet one: your bet: I Accept your bet. Which the same thing I win you become Zoro fan for a week, etc and you win I become Sanji fan for 2 weeks, etc.

Bet two: my bet (previously stated) of who finishes off the stronger opponent. And yes I do think there will be a tag team vs Kaido. Do you accept my bet as well?