Character Discussion Will Zoro trust Robin or other Straw Hats like Sanji did?

zolo is stubborn wannabe "kul" lame f*ck character

• Total voters
I love how TrUsTiNg MuHH CrEWmaTeS has become a euphemism for ‘get other people to bail me out of situations caused or exacerbated by my own poor decision making and myopic self-absorbed values’. Imagine if Zoro screamed out to the entire castle for Robin to save him? Haters would have a field day now and forever. But somehow, when it’s their favourite character, they find a way to try and make this a good thing!

Mental gymnastics is beyond Olympic level I’m telling ya.
that's sanji stans for you lol

I love how TrUsTiNg MuHH CrEWmaTeS has become a euphemism for ‘get other people to bail me out of situations caused or exacerbated by my own poor decision making and myopic self-absorbed values’. Imagine if Zoro screamed out to the entire castle for Robin to save him? Haters would have a field day now and forever. But somehow, when it’s their favourite character, they find a way to try and make this a good thing!

Are you blind to all the hate Sanji has been getting. It goes both ways.

Nope but you said he would never be in an embracing situation.

And how is begging for help something bad?

And LOL at his enemies. They should say it in his face and he would ragdoll all of them, who were mocking him
I never found that an embarrassing moment for Zoro, he got out of there by himself in the end, no one helped him break the chimney.

He should have never been in such a situation if he wasn't such a simp and even then ( according to his fans his coo is top-notch ) so it should be good enough to avoid the trap but nope and also ( from his fans ) he should be fast enough to escape them but he couldn't even do that, so much for his "top-tier" coo and speed, couldn't even escaped a bunch of gifters.

Sure sure whatever you say bud, he couldn't even finish paypay.