Winds of revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I’m a shadow, one that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day"- unknown soldier of the revolutionary army.

" World goverment might have its ancient weapons, but we have something much more terrifying. A mysterious box that moves on its own. Whatever devilish trick or devil fruit is at play here, I cannot tell, but that cardboard terrifies me more than anything."~ Leader of the revolutionary army, Monkey D. Dragon.

Ok so, now that Im done with this cringe shit, my name is Soli D. SNAKE and im a mercenary by profession. Booze, Cigars, sneaking in cold, wet forests and snapping necks are my favourite hobbies.

Only recently I have joined this group of rebels, bent on overthrowing the government. Fools, I say, but I've always felt the best on the battlefield, so this was natural for me as breathing.

So far only the supreme leader and his commanders are aware of my presence and this is only because I chose so. On my way here, I snapped that faggot's Doflamingo's neck, because he irritates me. The okama giant is a fag as well, but he's rather cool with his tunnels and shit. Saves me from dragging that box around." The woman that boosts the power of ordinary soldiers has nice tits. I almost snuck up on her and oggled them, but the crow creep somehow sensed me. Plague doctor wannabe. The cat's cool though. Might press him to invent something that might help me with my missions.

Hi. Lets have fun shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.