Future Events Wings vs Admirals

Which one is the most likely

• Zoro and Sanji vs Fuji and Ryou

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru and Ryou (swappable)

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Zoro and Sanji vs Fuji and Kizaru

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
Which do you prefer

Zoro and Sanji vs Fuji and Ryou
Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru and Ryou (you can swap them around)
Zoro and Sanji vs Fuji and Kizaru

I prefer the first option. However the other 2 options are possible. The second option could happen if Fujitora decides not to fight the SHs. The third option could happen if someone defeats Greenbull before the final matchups.

I disagree. He seems to agree with the idea of the world government and is actively changing the practices he don’t agree with. Which is why he fought Sabo and the revolutionaries.
Yeah when he fought the revos that settled it for me he’s not against the WG, otherwise he would’ve let them be if they both disliked the WG

B

Ballel

Which do you prefer

I prefer the first option. However the other 2 options are possible. The second option could happen if Fujitora decides not to fight the SHs. The third option could happen if someone defeats Greenbull before the final matchups.
Fuji won't be an enemy

Which do you prefer

Kizaru is dead. 3 & 2 are not an option.

Fuji won't fight Zoro. He's not suicidal.

GreenBULL will die to Black-Leg. It is his destiny. . .

Unless Usopp gets to him first :usosmug:

I’d like to see Zoro and Fuji but I really really feel like Fuji won’t fight the Strawhats, I personally feel like Dressrosa was a preview of how Fuji would act in the war. I’d prefer Zoro and Ryo (especially if that’s a black blade he has). If Sanji really gets an admiral then yeah I’d love for it to be Kizaru (speed demons). Green vs Green, Yellow vs Yellow 😏.