With the new hell arc in the manga how do think they will write a villain stronger then yhwach?

I dont think they can do it organically, It's going to be pretty hard to top the literal son of god, I think there will have to be someone stronger then juhabach if the heroes want any challenge or they could just go the boruto route then say everyone is weakened. I think they will just have a random enemy show up out of nowhere but what do you guys think?
I hope they bring back kokuo from the hellverse movie but since most including kubo didt like that movie, That may be very unlikey. OT though one possible way to introduce a new big bad would be to have it be some other relative of reio like a unknown daughter or brother of him.

Imo Hell arc is here to show us the growth of all the characters

Idk but would be cool if they took that direction with ichigo and co.
Would hate if they nerfed ichigo to the ground just so kazui could have spot light

maybe the warden of hell will be op since he is as old as the prime soul king because hell was always here.
Yea could be interesting.
The sky is the limit really since hell as a location is pretty much unexplored even if you count the hellverse movie.

But here's hoping, they do something unique presuming the story continues like maybe make him like a background character who stages events for a good bit. Would explain why granz got out of hell, it's because the warden sent him

maybe kyoraku vs hell ukitake
Wouldt hell ukitake just stomp considering the massive amps which being a hell version gives you

Wouldt hell ukitake just stomp considering the massive amps which being a hell version gives you
Yes but he need a real battle,not being nerfed by his sickness,but agreed hell give you a massive boost,post TYBW renji was sweating againts hell appolo :josad:
Post automatically merged:

That would be so dopee
Healthy hell ukitake about to neg diff the gotei :shame:

To be honest, Kinda interested in seeing if they really do try to play up the old foes come back thing
They had gt do the same thing but just didt stick with the idea and instead just had a literal 3 minute segment of the characters boding old foes.

Anyways, Here's hoping they bring back muramusa. I liked his whole zanpukto control power really uses the shingami's own tools versus them if not him maybe yammy or some other dead espada like uqirorra

Healthy hell ukitake about to neg diff the gotei :shame:
It's aizen versus the gotei 13 all over again except way easier this time around

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I don't think there will be a villian as strong as Yhwach, TYBW was the end point of the series, the official final arc. No way you can top a guy who has that many hax powers

Considering how much of a gap there was between Yhwach and the rest, I don’t think it is necessary that to be a threat you have to be stronger than Yhwach. The villians that appeared in the novel weren’t.
Ichigo wasn't around in the novels though, in fact, that's specifically why he wasn't around, because he'd have ended it instantly, and even so, Kenpachi literally neg diffed Hikone, Ichigo will be around in the Hell arc.

As for the thread, Kubo can totally create a villain stronger than Yhwach, Hell predates the Soul King and his creation of the worlds so it's not implausible for it to contain some unknown ridiculously powerful entity or character.

What ? Where is it ?

When ?

New arc? Hell?

What the hell are you talking about?

Imo Hell arc is here to
?????

I dont think they can do it organically, It's going to be pretty hard to top the literal son of god, I think there will have to be someone stronger then juhabach if the heroes want any challenge or they could just go the boruto route then say everyone is weakened. I think they will just have a random enemy show up out of nowhere but what do you guys think?
But what the hell are you talking about? Bleach ended six years ago .....

????

Yeah, you're right.

Well you could argue perhaps it was just a one off and that's no new arc upcoming however seems kinda stupid considering how they brought back the anime and the manga. Seems stupid to have a trailer and leave at a cliffhanger just do nothing with ether piece of setup.

There are certain hints and situations where Yhwach struggled that suggest Yhwach wasn’t the end-all be all. We don’t know the power boost that hell gives, nor how old the beings there are, and the Yhwach that fought in the TYBW was nerfed in the first place, as the Almighty was just his schrift, not even Volstanding, which he couldn’t use due to the medallion. There are definitely other guys that can put him out of commission for 999 years, perhaps even more.

There are certain hints and situations where Yhwach struggled that suggest Yhwach wasn’t the end-all be all. We don’t know the power boost that hell gives, nor how old the beings there are, and the Yhwach that fought in the TYBW was nerfed in the first place, as the Almighty was just his schrift, not even Volstanding, which he couldn’t use due to the medallion. There are definitely other guys that can put him out of commission for 999 years, perhaps even more.
I really didn't think about the Vollstandig tbh. I guess Yhwach would have one as well.

Is it confirmed we are getting a full new arc?
I'm kinda hyped for the anime returning, but if we're also getting new manga content that would be dope.

Kubo was asked if he will continue the No Breathes From Hell arc that debuted with the 20th anniversary chapter earlier this year and whether it will tie into Burn the Witch or not. He said that he does indeed have a story planned out, and although it'll be hard to put it on paper he does intend to continue it little by little.

He basically confirmed it