General & Others Women in the groups of One Piece

When it comes to groups or categories in one piece, why is their ever only one female compared to the men? For example, Roger and Whitebeard are said to be on the same level as pirates, same goes for big mom. Their are two men, but only one female? This goes for the others like the warlords, were their all said to be on same levels and titles but most are men while their is only Boa? Shouldn’t their be at least one group with two females on the same level of title and strength, like the men have? And even though their are some groups with more than one female, usually only one is superior to the rest.

When it comes to groups or categories in one piece, why is their ever only one female compared to the men? For example, Roger and Whitebeard are said to be on the same level as pirates, same goes for big mom. Their are two men, but only one female? This goes for the others like the warlords, were their all said to be on same levels and titles but most are men while their is only Boa? Shouldn’t their be at least one group with two females on the same level of title and strength, like the men have? And even though their are some groups with more than one female, usually only one is superior to the rest.
What's the ratio of male to female soldiers in the real world? You got your answer.

Smurfette principle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Smurfette principle is the practice in media, such as film and television, to include only one woman in an otherwise entirely male ensemble.[1][2] It establishes a male-dominated narrative, where the woman is the exception and exists only in reference to the men.[3][4] The concept is named after Smurfette, the only female among the Smurfs, a group of comic book creatures.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
it's because it's a shonen... most shonen treat their female cast as an after thought. jjk only gets praise for doing the bare minum 4 it's girls...by giving them...personality...outside of men, a storyline...because it turns out women r people

Considering how often Oda ends up fumbling female fighter characters like Linlin and Smoothie, I would actually prefer not to see any more attempts at female fighters from Oda.

I would rather see no female fighters at all in a manga than consistently witness piss poor attempts at them.
What's the ratio of male to female soldiers in the real world? You got your answer.
Lol. Those words remind me of this bloke.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i dont see what the problem is, seems to me like women are overly represented compared to the real world number of female soldiers and in a manga for boys too