Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
It cannot be 2022 and people are still talking in circles with Usopp about working with others

Y’all, if it bothers you, put him on IGNORE and move on!!!

Like we have been having this conversation for three years so at this point take Usopp as he is or stfu cuz I cannot watch this happen every game for another three years lmaooo
This DP isnt that bad tbh lel. It feels like Ekko has less impact on players and it feels more like he is a jester. Also if GoM/Ultra is the vote, then all Ekko did was zero contribution to the current wagonomics which means that Ekko was a dummy this DP.

I've been doing that basically the entire game lol

Yes, so when we were asking GOM to prove his lie detect, Juliet from nowhere comes forward and says she will claim to be town, and he can check her. The problem is, no one has confirmed Juliet, and she had GOM on her scum list, so it makes no sense for her to trust a lie detect from him as verification of his lie detect, as he could easily just be lying about it instead. It served as a way to detract from what I was asking him to do, and the way he jumped straight on it gives me the impression that it was pre-planned. Juliet has otherwise been largely very scummy, so a scum GOM flip in my eyes is as good as it gets when determining her alignment. If he is Town, well, we have a few other pieces of information to re-examine.

brann's beard will smite our foes!
Juliet this is why you can’t try to save anybody. You need to save yourself girl

Emil

Certified Memelord
This DP isnt that bad tbh lel. It feels like Ekko has less impact on players and it feels more like he is a jester. Also if GoM/Ultra is the vote, then all Ekko did was zero contribution to the current wagonomics which means that Ekko was a dummy this DP.
i barely have posts this day in comparison to last one
and i didnt read atleast 50 pages

im kinda caught up to speed via what others said. will read later

Isn’t Flowerina confirmed?
I am, Ratchet has my full role sheet and I have his lol. And it‘s confirmed my League is real, too. Anyone can just join. Rej is just doing this out of spite. Sad thing is his spite kill on me ended up killing Yo because scum changed the target of his action with a WU rewrite.

I am, Ratchet has my full role sheet and I have his lol. And it‘s confirmed my League is real, too. Anyone can just join. Rej is just doing this out of spite. Sad thing is his spite kill on me ended up killing Yo because scum changed the target of his action with a WU rewrite.
Lmao let me see if I have any abilities to help you. I was mad about the character I received so I didn’t read my abilities that carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.