You can't win
These are the particular set of examples that are allowed and not allowed on Worstgen Forum.
You must be respectful with each other and follow the rules. Criticism and civil disagreement are fine, but troll, bait, or personal attacks aren't allowed. In case, if you have a personal problem with a member, try to discuss with him about the matter in a private message. If it doesn't help, the ignore button is there to help you.
Erotic post content is not allowed on the forum:
- Depiction of nudes, genitals, breasts, or sexual acts is forbidden.
- Sharing sexual content, websites, or writing graphic pornographic content is also not allowed.
- Suggestive sexual images are not allowed either.
|Personal attacks or Cyber Bullying|
Posting, sharing negative or personal private information, harmful, false, mean content about someone else to embarrass, humiliate him.
|Leaking Personal Information|
- Harassment: Berating users in an overly sexual, or aggressive manner, messaging them privately or publicly, and being in their personal space causing discomfort within them.
- Threats: This includes, but isn't limited to coercing users to kill themselves, threatening to find them in real life, causing serious injury, and similar dismissive and disruptive behavior.
- Discrimination: Sexism, Racism, Xenophobia, Homophobia aren't permitted. Berating users specifically or making vague discriminatory comments to bait a reaction out of users will likewise not be tolerated, any off-topic discriminatory remarks will be dealt with accordingly.
Divulging user's personal information without their consent whether it be images, videos, or other information is not allowed on Worstgen and will result in an immediate ban.
|Flaming, Baiting, and Trolling|
- Personal attacks and insults aimed at a member or their family or attempts at character assassination are not allowed. The banter between friends and or heated comments towards fictional characters are generally permitted.
- Do not make posts and/or comments with the intent to get a rise out of a member, this can be snide or dismissive behavior, aggressive or hostile or simply intolerant behavior in the hopes of a member engaging in a heated rebuttal garnering them some form of punishment.
- Malicious advice under the guise of help, convincing users that you believe in something even though it's completely outrageous to infuriate and sow discord and generally being deceptive with an agenda to provoke users into action and or outrage.
Repeated non-contributive posts to a particular topic, reactionary images, emoticons, smiles, nonsense, necroing dead threads, and similar content are depreciated. Doing it here and is fine, but doing it dozens of times in a row doesn't contribute to the discussion and thus will be handled accordingly.
|Posting, sharing, and supporting illegal/immoral actions|
While Worstgen may have sections that allow debating of controversial topics, the following subjects are not appropriate anywhere on the forum:
- Pedophilia: Do not advocate for pedophilia on Worstgen, regardless of local laws or politics surrounding the issue. Jokes about pedophilia or inappropriate sexual comments about minors (under age 18) will be punishable by warnings and bans. Advocacy for pedophilia, admissions of crimes, and using the forum for such actions will result in removal from our community.
- Nazi Propaganda: As Worstgen is hosted in Europe, we have a zero-tolerance policy advocating genocide, nazi propaganda, and white supremacy.
- Hosting copyrighted material: When posting content from anime/manga due to E.U.C.D.(European Union Copyrights Directive) it must be from Worstgen's list of approved sources.
Never attempt to create an account to evade a ban, cheat in contests or games, harass users, and other similar things. They'll be banned immediately and depending on the maliciousness of it the main account can get banned too.
Advertising the other websites and promoting them via different means(Sharing links for example) without taking consent from the staff members is not allowed.
For the avatar setup and rules please go to"X"
- The maximum number of images(including smiles) in a signature is 2 and the maximum number of characters is 255.
- Your total signature space allowed is 700 (Width) x 400 (Height).
- The absolute maximum file size limit is 3 MB (3072 KB). This is for the entire signature, not just individual files.
- Repeated file size violations will lead to a signature ban.
Your username comes upon your registration and can only be changed one time outside of exceptional cases(for security purposes, personal issues, particular events, and so on) or being classified as a VIP Member.
|VIP Member privileges|
The VIP members are entitled to have the following privileges:
- Can request different username color/sparkling or/and tag
- Can create thread tags/bypass user content tag limit.
- Can upload attachments to conversations
- Can edit user title
- Can bypass minimum time between messages(30 Seconds) and discussions(60 Seconds)
- Can tag any threads including his own
- Have a private VIP Forum access
Warning Levels define what happens to a user when they reach a particular warning level(percentage of maximum warning points). If the quota is reached, the user can be banned or his privileges suspended.
|Udon Prison System|
This is an invisible section in the forum where users will be sent when their warning points have reached certain levels. It is only visible to staff members and Udon Prisoners. They will still be able to see the whole forum but will have their posting privileges limited only within the prison.
- 05 warning points - The user will be sent to Udon Prison and stay there for a day.
- 10 warning points - The user will stay in Udon Prison for 3 days.
- 15 warning points - The user will stay in Udon prison for a week.
- 20 warning points - The user will be banned for a day.
- 30 warning points - The user will be banned for 7 days.
- 40 warning points - The user will be banned for a month.
- 50 warning points - The user will be permanently banned.
The number of warning points could depend on the gravity of the act, with examples like leaking someone's personal information, cyber bullying, or sharing sexual contents directly leading to a permanent ban.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Ignorance of the law doesn't give you the freedom to break it, and we won't accept that as an excuse.
- The final interpretation of the rules is up to the staff. If you see a rule that needs to be improved or changed talk to us.
- Civil discussion is always welcomed.
- If you're unsure if something is against the rules, please consult a staff member or ask within the confines of the Staff Conference Room! You'll never be punished for asking whether an image is alright to be posted, or if something can be said within your private discussions with staff, and we'd much rather prefer having that discussion before any punishments being dealt with.
- If you feel someone has broken the rules and staff have overlooked it. Do not shy away from using the report function, every report is looked at consistently.
Disclaimer: The forum does not host illegal content nor does it serve as a repository of where to locate illegal material, so avoid doing it.
So, with that... welcome to Worstgen!
--- The Worstgen Staff
Last edited by a moderator: