WorstGen site is sending a virus to my PC?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Every time I long into WB recently my Kasperky Antivirus detects a malware trying to download itself on my pc. I checked the report and saw that it originates from WG

i by accident deleted first Screenshot that says file name is something NOT A VIRUS

likewise @Jaguark101 @Jailer @BangOOπŸ… noticed ads on WG too that pop out, well ads from what i got were about gambling and sex cams. So maybe that's the issue idk

same thing happening to me, addons are blocking the actual malware site but this sucks, dunno what tf is happening
Post automatically merged:

it only happens like half the time for me, which is weird

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Every time I long into WB recently my Kasperky Antivirus detects a malware trying to download itself on my pc. I checked the report and saw that it originates from WG

i by accident deleted first Screenshot that says file name is something NOT A VIRUS

likewise @Jaguark101 @Jailer @BangOOπŸ… noticed ads on WG too that pop out, well ads from what i got were about gambling and sex cams. So maybe that's the issue idk
Yeah my browser keeps blocking these pages the ads keep opening even though it blocks the ads it says the pages are dangerous

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Chrome / Chromium based browsers are introducing new policies regarding extensions, which is making some of them ( including AdBlockers ofc ) to be less effective, so you have to wait that the current AdBlocker u using catches up with these new policies or look / wait untill someone comes up with a better solution :)
I use Microsoft Edge not Chrome

Chrome / Chromium based browsers are introducing new policies regarding extensions, which is making some of them ( including AdBlockers ofc ) to be less effective, so you have to wait that the current AdBlocker u using catches up with these new policies or look / wait untill someone comes up with a better solution :)
What about not placing any ads at all?
Are you telling us we're supposed to expose ourselves to malware until the ad blocker gets an update?

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
Fellow Kasper-chad I see

Here is the screenshot of what I got :

"Syndication.exdynsrv.com is part of an advertising service that website publishers can use to generate revenue on their sites. Unfortunately, there are malicious programs that are redirecting users to these Syndication.exdynsrv.com ads without the permission of the publisher in order to generate revenue.
The Syndication.exdynsrv.com site is being displayed by websites that redirect you to the site or via adware that automatically opens the page without your permission. When Syndication.exdynsrv.com redirects a browser to an advertisement, the ads are typically for unwanted chrome extensions, surveys, adult sites, online web games, fake software updates, and unwanted programs."

More reading here : https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-syndication-exdynsrv-com-2/