Forum Event Worstgen User SBS

Do you want to be added to the event tag list?

• Total voters

Tris

๐†๐Ž๐€๐“๐‰๐Ž
Q1: Of the members who have left (banned, inactive, deleted accounts, etc.), who do you miss the most?
Q2: Which member would you miss the most if they left?
Q3: Describe yourself in three to five words
1. Levi_Ackerman
We had so much fun teasing @BangMi lol

2. I'll just quote my favorite users list
Iโ€™ll do it in no particular order but Iโ€™d like to start with the one and only rebornimformer :finally:@Reborn
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Light D Lamperouge @Zara x @Fujishiro @Melontonin @djiayebee @Jew D. Boy @BangMi @Natalija @Dragomir @Kiwipom @Zoro D Goat @Seth Rollins @AL sama @Queen @Calypso @Akai2 @Ali @gojo @Tobi @Cinera
3. Hard-working and too friendly

"Sincere thoughts only, had Akainu been in Kaido or Big Memeโ€™s shoes could he have been humiliated as much or worse? Is this the end of the Yonko era or the fan base over reacting?" -Vice Admiral Lee Hung
Iโ€™ll break it into 4 different parts.

Is it the end of the yonko era?
This is known to be the yonko saga, so by the end of it, the yonko will be eliminated as a threat to the strawhats. Maybe itโ€™ll take all supernovas ganging up to take out kaido. Maybe big mom will permanently regress to bring o-Lin. But one way or another, the yonko will be out of Luffyโ€™s way, and their end in terms of plot importance is in sight. The sooner the fanbase accepts that, the easier itโ€™ll be for them to handle what follows.

Kaidoโ€™s humiliation
I rank kaido as at the same general level as the admirals, Mihawk, dragon, with oden being only a touch weaker. Through that lens, Kaido hasnโ€™t really been humiliated as much as he has simply been challenged by a worthy opponent. Someone who he clearly treated as a worthy opponent. In many ways, his fighting prowess is below the other aforementioned characters, with him using his durability as a crutch.

Big Momโ€™s humiliation
Similar to Kaido, the fanbase overestimated her and is now grappling with Oda knocking her down a peg. The difference is heโ€™s really doing her dirty. The stuff with chopper and brook I choose to mostly ignore because itโ€™s too pitiful and inconsistent with the strength of an emperor. But her struggles with Jinbe and queen are in line with her being a mid/low top tier which I think is appropriate. Jinbe and Queen are strong in their own rights. Them challenging bm is not a gag and is also not that humiliating if you make peace with her being an older, out of shape pirate.

How would Akainu do in their shoes?
Definitely better than Big Mom, probably overall similar to kaido. Luffy would be pretty useless against him and would probably go down very quickly. The scabbards would probably accomplish nothing. Akainuโ€™s fruit is better than Kaidoโ€™s, and Kaidoโ€™s base durability is higher than Akainuโ€™s, but not by that much. Marineford was his moment to shine. When his loss comes around the corner, I expect him to suffer from some PIS as well. I donโ€™t think anyone will suffer as much as Big Mom.
Q1: Of the members who have left (banned, inactive, deleted accounts, etc.), who do you miss the most?
Q1: Is HA001 gone? That guy who insisted that Jozuโ€™s official name is โ€œHard Jawsโ€ is also a good pick.
Q2: Hard to pick. @Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera and several others for quality. Without @Jo_Ndule, this place wouldnโ€™t be what it is. Oftentimes his posts make me close my browser and get back to work, so thatโ€™s also a big positive. @Topi Jerami is #truth personified.
Q3: Sick of quarantine

Light D Lamperouge

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I just heard that @stormylife plans to leave. I'll miss you and your artistic touches. ;_;

I haven't seen @Den_Den_Mushi for a while. I miss him, though he must be quite busy.

Anyone here who contributes a positive, constructive, and fun atmosphere.

@Buusatan94
@RiShin
@Akai2
@Jew D. Boy
@Sunita
@Zoro D Goat
@Light D Lamperouge
@Cinera
@EtenBoby
@djiayebee
@RayanOO
@wordyworm
@Admiral Lee Hung

The mod team, and many more.

Calm, curious, meticulous, optimistic.

F

Fallen Prince

A: My message is if users are leaving , they are parting away for certain reason . If you are banned message me on discord we can laugh about your ban :suresure:

A: My alabama neighbour Jew, i hope he keeps the promise if we meet in birmingham. :kata:

A: Sorry i dont cuck for yonkos hype :smithnie:

Cinera

๐–…๐–†๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜
@Cinera
"Do you agree that Itachi is overrated as Katakuri?" -emoboydestroysemovillage
Powerscaling wise, I think a healthy Itachi is around the same tier as a healthy Nagato (albeit weaker). Zetsu called Itachi invincible after witnessing Jiraiya vs Pein. Given Zetsu's position and vantage point, said take of his would hold a lot more weight.

Character wise, Itachi does have some flaws.

I think people who think Itachi was on par with or above War Arc Obito are overrating him, ditto for people who think he was a flawless character.

Cinera

๐–…๐–†๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜
Without @Jo_Ndule, this place wouldnโ€™t be what it is. Oftentimes his posts make me close my browser and get back to work, so thatโ€™s also a big positive.
Absolute riot.
:suresure:

This is something else.

This would have to be @TheAncientCenturion wouldn't it? I think he'll be back eventually.

I miss a lot of other members, but TAC was my first love.

During my last hiatus, I once logged in because I couldn't find @Light D Lamperouge on Discord or NF (only to discover they had also left here).

I might miss Light the most, even more so if he leaves the other sites we share.

@Admiral Lee Hung is absolutely blessed. His powerscaling is pretty good and his memes are top notch. His Goatakuri wank essay is simply amazing.

@Topi Jerami is my favourite troll, and his posts are entertaining in a very special way. Even now that I'm less interested in One Piece, I'm still happy to read his threads.

@Jo_Ndule is a source of constant entertainment and blessed memes.

I'll miss a lot of other people, but I better stop there for now. I'm letting the members whose presence on the forum I cherish know anyway (it's pretty slow going).

Lazy, coward, unfulfilled, smart.

Absolute riot.
:suresure:

This is something else.

This would have to be @TheAncientCenturion wouldn't it? I think he'll be back eventually.

I miss a lot of other members, but TAC was my first love.

During my last hiatus, I once logged in because I couldn't find @Light D Lamperouge on Discord or NF (only to discover they had also left here).

I might miss Light the most, even more so if he leaves the other sites we share.

@Admiral Lee Hung is absolutely blessed. His powerscaling is pretty good and his memes are top notch. His Goatakuri wank essay is simply amazing.

@Topi Jerami is my favourite troll, and his posts are entertaining in a very special way. Even now that I'm less interested in One Piece, I'm still happy to read his threads.

@Jo_Ndule is a source of constant entertainment and blessed memes.

I'll miss a lot of other people, but I better stop there for now. I'm letting the members whose presence on the forum I cherish know anyway (it's pretty slow going).

Lazy, coward, unfulfilled, smart.
Tacs gone ?