Forum Event Worstgen User SBS

Do you want to be added to the event tag list?

• Total voters
F

Fallen Prince

Tac a woman???? Since when??? :suresure:
Few are sigh to reveal themselves. I know ladies who pretend as guy so that peps dont flirt with them on online.
Post automatically merged:

Tac a woman???? Since when??? :suresure:
Just read ha001 and cinera convo. They referred to as she . It looks they have convo with them in discord.

Personally i dont care if they are he/she. Online persona are hard to dictate.

Kiwipom

The Honored One™
Few are sigh to reveal themselves. I know ladies who pretend as guy so that peps dont flirt with them on online.
Post automatically merged:

Just read ha001 and cinera convo. They referred to as she . It looks they have convo with them in discord.

Personally i dont care if they are he/she. Online persona are hard to dictate.
TAC isn’t a woman. I can confirm this, he is 100% a guy.

People just like to joke about him being a woman, I think it’s like their inside joke

Kiwipom

The Honored One™

Bogard

It's over, get over it
Hmm looks like i forgot to reply here, so here we go :optimistic:
@Bogard
"Do you ever regret making WG?"
-Anon
There are times where i think i need a break and post more as a regular user since as an admin there are directives i must follow, but i'm very proud of creating WG. Years ago during OJ days, i never imagined i'd end up doing this, and seeing how it evolved through this first anniversary year makes me really happy :amazing:

Prime @Bogard would make the cut, but father time is undefeated and he has just been pretty boring on Worstgen.

Lmao sike nah @Bogard is a dawg, one of my favorite users not only on here but also back on OJ.
Shout to the rest of the staff as well, in particular @Natalija a fellow Law fan, and @Pantheos a fellow Kid fan.
Lol thanks, family and admin duties > All though :blush:

1. It's hard to pick. I love all of my ground floor bros (@Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @djiayebee @Ganja userr @Leo @EtenBoby @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Hiragaro @Kejon @KINGKONGGUN15 @T.D.A @MonsterZoro @jmena @Calypso @Ravagerblade @Tris @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Red Dog @RayanOO @Buusatan94) , my copypasta meme bros (@Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @Seth Rollins @BigChungus2018) ,the like spreaders (@Reddot4 @Mihawksenpai @Amparezy @Sunita @BangMi) , and my Ippo bros (@gojo @NeutralWatcher @Marimo_420 @Bogard)
Thanks, can't wait for Ippo's come back to the ring

I was dying. And then they started wanking @Bogard's prime as a debater so much, the dude came into the room and was like "Yeah, 2017 Bogard had time to do research. But current Bogard is busy" I was like eaaaaasy big fella. You were probably a beast and all but let's chill on talking in third person :vistalaugh:They wanked him so hard dude got big headed
I was just following the trend of people talking about past me lol, wasn't even taking it seriously :few: