Forum Event Worstgen User SBS

Do you want to be added to the event tag list?

• Total voters
Ok, sorry to interrupt TAC gender speculations, but

An answer from Reborn who is stalking us despite being banned:

"1)users i miss who got banned or left?

Tangie, monet 8467(or whatever un he had on oj), some others from oj who haven't joined yet.

2)users I will miss if they left

There are many especially among active ones because all of them have created their own niche over here.

Notable among them are(whom I can recall right now) - ALL of MY precious IMFORMERS

Others - playa, buu, Bogie, Panther, al sama, drago,Topi, noodle senpai, hades,yo tan, sentinel, reddot.

Sword bois like Nik, ha, akno, zoro, rivaille, money, geo, Emma, Guan yu

Admiral bois like lee.

Mafia partners (all those with whom I played here)

Anti informers bitches like duplicate version akai 2.0, lewd king.

There are too many lol

3) describe myself in few words

A bitch

4) for worst gen

Happy first anniversary. I congratulate the staff ( mods and admins) and all the users who played role in building this forum. Let's sail till the end. (Under Rebornimformer leadership of course ) JOIN ME ze ha ha ha ha ha ha "

Akai2

Post-Surgery Anti-Informer
An answer from Reborn who is stalking us despite being banned:

This man really hiding behind Nattie? Be a man and show up Reborn!
Anti informers bitches like duplicate version akai 2.0, lewd king

That's not a very nice thing to say to the man that ENDED YOUR CAREER AS A FAKE IMFORMER
3) describe myself in few words

A bitch
Well if you say so....who am I to disagree

Let's sail till the end. (Under Rebornimformer leadership of course ) JOIN ME ze ha ha ha ha ha ha

An exclusive photo of anyone that decides to join Reborn

Cinera

𝕰𝖑 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖆
what’s the point of requesting a ban if you’re going to spend everyday lurking as a guest? reborn should just come back at this point
It's much easier to control your engagement that way. Furthermore, checking up on WorstGen's anniversary is different from constantly lurking as a guest. If I was still banned when the anniversary came around I probably would have participated (unless I forgot). We should be glad he felt strongly enough about this place that he wanted to participate in our anniversary.

We shouldn't ridicule or belittle his decision.

During one of my bans I came to check out my profile on my birthday to see what well wishes were sent my way (virtually none. I didn't show up under today's birthdays because I was still banned.
:doffycry:
(Bogard later fixed it, but my day had already been ruined at that point)).

I think @Reborn's case is because he was busy/had something to deal with offline, so that makes it even more understandable. If he merely wanted to enforce some discipline on his time, then browsing the occasional thread while logged out is understandable.

As someone who has taken several hiatuses here (I've been inactive longer than I've been active), some times you just want a break from your forum identity. I don't know how it is for Reborn, but sometimes I may not want to deal with the image, relationships, expectations and other stressors associated with "Cinera". It can get overwhelming at times.

Tl;Dr: it is totally reasonable to want to be banned from WorstGen and yet still check up on the occasional thread. Especially for an event as momentous as our 1st Anniversary.

Cinera

𝕰𝖑 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖆
Thanks for the gesture Seth. You were a few minutes late though:
It's much easier to control your engagement that way. Furthermore, checking up on WorstGen's anniversary is different from constantly lurking as a guest. If I was still banned when the anniversary came around I probably would have participated (unless I forgot). We should be glad he felt strongly enough about this place that he wanted to participate in our anniversary.

We shouldn't ridicule or belittle his decision.

During one of my bans I came to check out my profile on my birthday to see what well wishes were sent my way (virtually none. I didn't show up under today's birthdays because I was still banned.
:doffycry:
(Bogard later fixed it, but my day had already been ruined at that point)).

I think @Reborn's case is because he was busy/had something to deal with offline, so that makes it even more understandable. If he merely wanted to enforce some discipline on his time, then browsing the occasional thread while logged out is understandable.

As someone who has taken several hiatuses here (I've been inactive longer than I've been active), some times you just want a break from your forum identity. I don't know how it is for Reborn, but sometimes I may not want to deal with the image, relationships, expectations and other stressors associated with "Cinera". It can get overwhelming at times.

Tl;Dr: it is totally reasonable to want to be banned from WorstGen and yet still check up on the occasional thread. Especially for an event as momentous as our 1st Anniversary.