Worstgen vs orojackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

The one thing OJ was better at are the themes. I liked the colors much more, most of wg themes are too dark for me and therefore hard to read.

Also, the music thread and the dedicated language threads were much more active.

There were more theories and the theory section was more elaborate.(maybe it was also a matter of on what stage of the series we were, i Feel like there are generally not as many theories as there used to be)

Other than that , oj doesnt exist anymore so there is no competition.

I never had an account there so I can't really talk about the modding. But in the final days they banned all the Zoro hardliners.
I feel like wg is more chill. Half of the threads are troll threads and there is generally a high level of trolling (not that I'm innocent, I participate in that aswell:madmonk:).

All in all, I think WG is a worthy successor to OJ to keep the community together&growing. And I like that there even are still forums around instead of everyone talking on twitter/reddit.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Also, the music thread and the dedicated language threads were much more active.
So true. On OJ, you had 1/2 posts allowed per day in the music thread and there was so much activity in it.
And just for Putu-san Orojackson was better.

Worstgen is a bit more toxic and cold but stills a good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.