General & Others Would wano be a better arc by the end if one of the mugis die at the end of it?

I know its impossible to happen since Oda doesnt like killing off his most beloved characters, but since many of you believe that the strawhats are protected by plot armor, my question is the following... If a miracle happens and Oda decide to kill off Zoro or Ussop (their utility is not that big to the crew), how would you feel about it? Would you still consider Wano a trash arc or your perception would change?
Aside from the above question, for the ones that think this arc is garbage... Is Wano capable of redeem itself or there is no possibility that you turn your mind into a different perspective?

all sorts of angry. Iโ€™m catching a one way flight to japan to beat odas ass.
I believe that is the reason why Oda has an armor guided by plot to protect the mugis, many of you would definetely drop One Piece. I dont understand the plot armor stuff anymore. How this manga could become more mature if many of you wont accept any major casualties?
Post automatically merged:

The death of one of the main cast isn't a requirement for an arc to be good.
So no it wouldn't.
Wouldnt it make it more mature ?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not mugis but at least someone.

I want Momo, Carrot, and Big Mom to die.

I can't fucking stand the thought of having Big Mom in yet another arc post Wano holy f.

It would be a welcome change to a formula that is pretty old and predictable. Will it happen? Of course not.

Even if Oda mentioned something like "Luffy will have to learn in Wano that sometime you have to make choices" (something like this), but I don't buy a SH dying, probably some other secondary character (Marco or even Kinemon who has some death flags).

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It would be a welcome change to a formula that is pretty old and predictable. Will it happen? Of course not.

Even if Oda mentioned something like "Luffy will have to learn in Wano that sometime you have to make choices" (something like this), but I don't buy a SH dying, probably some other secondary character (Marco or even Kinemon who has some death flags).
I think this quote is about Luffy making decisions considering Momo's life tbh.

I don't see any of the SH's dying at least yet.

Not necessarily one of the SHs, but someone has to die.

Not just for the sake of it, but to actually show the consequences and threat of the New World for once. If nobody of the more important characters (at least a known side-character with some emotional impact), dies during this hyped up "huge war" it will simply be unrealistic and a joke.

Right now, if you're honest, not a single fan feels any kind of threat in One Piece. We know that Oda hardly kills off any character, that there are major plot-conveniences for our favorite guys and that the SHs will win against Kaido & Co. anyway. We also know the general formula Oda will apply, just like he usually does.

There simply isn't any reason to be thrilled waiting for the new chapters. Oda has to change that, grow some balls and actually massively raise the stakes for once.

90% of his audience is 18+ (yep, I can show you the actual japanese survey from an actual TV show). Time for Oda to stop writing his manga like it's for 12-16 year olds.

Not a Strawhat, but somebody has to die. We're in an arc where there are two Yonkos who are known for their brutality, and known to be killers. Despite the numbers and the strength of the alliance, they are still at a massive disadvantage. As it stands right now, Big Mom and Kaido could steamroll the whole alliance just by themselves. The Onigashima raid has to end in failure, and it has to be a massive failure at that. Not just that they get defeated and heavily injured, but somebody or multiple people have to be made an example of. Perhaps a repeat of what happened with Oden. Maybe Kaido finishing off the scabbards via boiling. Whatever the case may be, something needs to happen that really drives the point across that the Yonko's are nothing to be taken lightly, and they live up to their reputation.

Not necessarily one of the SHs, but someone has to die.

Not just for the sake of it, but to actually show the consequences and threat of the New World for once. If nobody of the more important characters (at least a known side-character with some emotional impact), dies during this hyped up "huge war" it will simply be unrealistic and a joke.

Right now, if you're honest, not a single fan feels any kind of threat in One Piece. We know that Oda hardly kills off any character, that there are major plot-conveniences for our favorite guys and that the SHs will win against Kaido & Co. anyway. We also know the general formula Oda will apply, just like he usually does.

There simply isn't any reason to be thrilled waiting for the new chapters. Oda has to change that, grow some balls and actually massively raise the stakes for once.

90% of his audience is 18+ (yep, I can show you the actual japanese survey from an actual TV show). Time for Oda to stop writing his manga like it's for 12-16 year olds.
After the whole thing with Pound, I've kind of lost all hope of someone dying during the war.