General & Others Would you guys drop One Piece if Sanji have/uses Conqueror's Haki?

Would you guys drop One Piece if Sanji has/uses CoC?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Pretty simple thread. This is NOT whether Sanji will have CoC or not thread. This is whether if Sanji have or uses CoC, would you guys drop the series?

For me, I won't drop it since I knew Sanji will have/uses it at some point. Let's say in Wano for example. It has to be a clear confirmation of him using it in the manga. So like against Queen for example, Sanji uses CoC and Queen or fodders say, "Nani? He can use Supreme Haki like Kaido-san too?" Something like that.

So no Magazine, weird SFX analogy or Volume Cover subtle hints (Looking at you, Volume 100). It has to be a clear confirmation that even a 3 years old can see.

Zorobois allready admited that they didnt read WCI or carred about plot there becouse there was no Zoro... So If Zoro is confirmed in canon to be = Sanji and way below Law Kidd and luffy, I bet my ass that mostly all zorobois would drop OP... while we sanjistans enjoy everything
Who admitted that? I dont know a single "zoroboi" where this would apply. I think you are making shit up

Dont care if he ever gets it or not. I much rather he has elite CoO. Some here will say he already has top tier CoO. Im not talking top tier. Talking ELITE. Beyond Katakuri level. Thats something that would fit Sanji a lot better than CoC. Sanji's whole goal in life does not have anything to do with being a fighter. Hes one of the best cooks in One Piece and the culinary aspect of being able to feed and nourish people is his thing. He doesnt have any characteristics of a conqueror. Again, it wouldnt upset or anything if he does get CoC. Just would find it very odd for Oda to go that route.

I think there are chances for him to have it, there are very good argues to defend that. I think some people completely mistake what a Conqueror is just for the sake of arguing Sanji shouldn't have it. But i don't care if he doesn't get it.

After Katakuri and Chinjao having CoC, the requiriments got considerably lower

Last edited:
Imagine a panel where Luffy and Zoro are using Conquerors and then Sanji in the back with a poker face. Nah I dont think Oda will let Sanji fall that far from them. He will get it whether in this arc or in the next one and I wont drop the series
Yeah, because he didn't alr fall...
Zoro and Luffy with their fellow Supernovas fighting 2 Yonkos while Sanji is getting clapped by Black Maria, but sure, Sanji didn't fall behind at all.