Future Events Would Zoro become the ruler of Germa kingdom?

Where would sanji be buried?

• Total voters
I don't think it's weird. I am a Zoro fan and I love reading theories about Zoro dying. I like to think how Zoro's death would impact the story and the crew. Now, I can think about how Sanji's death would impact the story and the crew.
Can you imagine Sanji dying…
Then later on when the crew find the all blue, Zoro is the one who is most impressed by its beauty!
:vistalaugh:
Men would be crying in that scene!
Post automatically merged:

Not at all! Better dead than keep being humiliated like that
Lol

If Sanji dies before reaching the All Blue, then the SHs should cremate him and scatter his ashes into the All Blue.
This is what happens in the Ganges River in India and its the most polluted river in the world. If they start doing that to All Blue which connects to all the Oceans of the One Piece world than no one will set sail again.

This is what happens in the Ganges River in India and its the most polluted river in the world. If they start doing that to All Blue which connects to all the Oceans of the One Piece world than no one will set sail again.
I always wondered how ashes that were scattered in rivers and oceans affected the environment. If there's a high concentration of ashes, then there must a negative impact on the environment.

The SHs make it to the All Blue and scatter Sanji's ashes, his ashes then pollute the ocean and no one else can set sail. One Piece ends with Luffy sitting forever on top of the throne of the Pirate King.