Chapter Discussion Wow the offscreen goes woth what Kaido says perfectly

The ground was also relatively hollow in that small part of Dressrosa.t.
They're on the roof of the building. How is this any "thicker" than Dressrosa? Are you mentally ok?

Yet there was once a time that people hyped this attack as Island+. Hilarious when you think back on it.
The attack never landed on Dressrosa. It overtook Doflamingo's strongest attack, overtook Spider's Web, KOed, and then used his BODY to split the ground.

Seriously, use your brain.

KKG is certainly stronger than that ^. That's an island splitter.

Oda has a knack for doing stuff like this. WCI is one of my favorite examples. One of the biggest themes of the arc was about betrayal, and come the end of the arc I saw a lot of long time Sanji fans betray his character, and stopped liking him because the arc didn't pan out how a lot of them thought it would. Sure many of them came back to liking his character, but a few didn't. Always made me wonder if Oda did it on purpose.

Oda has a knack for doing stuff like this. WCI is one of my favorite examples. One of the biggest themes of the arc was about betrayal, and come the end of the arc I saw a lot of long time Sanji fans betray his character, and stopped liking him because the arc didn't pan out how a lot of them thought it would. Sure many of them came back to liking his character, but a few didn't. Always made me wonder if Oda did it on purpose.
Well... Oda is an asshole anyway... and I hope he visits forums and reads my comment cause I will curse this idiotic writer who intentionally is having fun in triggering Sanji fans without redeeming him at the end of the arc...
The arc was a complete assassination for Sanji... it’s not about staying true to his character, it’s about giving Sanji a good finale for the 50+ garbage and dirt he suffered... what fucking good thing did he get at the end?
- A kiss that was removed from his memory?
- a family who still called him useless?
- a cake that knocked BM only temporarily? To get back 100 times more energitic?

Tell me exactly please... just cause we let that arc pass, it doesn’t mean we are bad fans... it means we know Oda fucked up big time... and we are giving him more chances than what he deserves to right the wrongs with Sanji treatment which is garbage treatment...

just cause Oda did it, doesn’t make it good writing

They're on the roof of the building. How is this any "thicker" than Dressrosa? Are you mentally ok?

The attack never landed on Dressrosa. It overtook Doflamingo's strongest attack, overtook Spider's Web, KOed, and then used his BODY to split the ground.

Seriously, use your brain.

KKG is certainly stronger than that ^. That's an island splitter.
Were you dropped on your head as a kid? The destruction was done when Doffy broke through the ground of Dressrosa. The only part of Dressrosa affected by KKG was the extremely small bit that wasn't destroyed by the Birdcage and right underneath the ground was the Underground Port, dummy.

Who gives a shit of what it overcame in this case? None of Doffy's weak shit could slow KKG down so Doffy practically took the full brunt of the attack.

Ever heard of Law of Psychic? Luffy transfered most of the Kinetic energy into Doffy, hence that though Doffy isn't as massive as the KKG attack itself, the speed Doffy was going at more than makes up for it like a baseball. There's a negligible difference, especially since this is fiction where you can't get exact measurements.

And how in the hell is this suppose to be island+ when most of the land mass that was Dressrosa wasn't even affect by that punch at all. Hope you got enough brain cells to cook up more bullshit that I can throw in the garbage.