Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of two master swordsmen.

Location- Fishman Island
Intent to win
Conditions-
Round 1= Yamamoto doesn't use his Bankai and neither does Zoro use Asura.
Round 2= All out

Yamamoto

The Captain-Commander of the whole Gotei 13. The most powerful swordsman in Soul Society. Few would hope to come out alive from a fight with him. He can fight two captain-level Shinigami simultaneously with a single hand.

Roronoa Zoro

An extremely powerful and strong fighter with immense potential, able to use one, two, and three swords in varying attack styles, going from melee-type all the way to long range sword strikes. He is even able to use Flying Slashes a high level sword technique.

Who wins and why?

Last edited:
Yamamoto DEMOLISHES.

Yamamoto is a master of everything a shinigami can do. His punches atomized Wonderweiss, he is probably faster than Yoruichi, definitely faster than Kyouraku, he is a master of kido & has the most powerful bankai out there.

Forget Yamamoto already.
EoS Zoro is very lucky if he can defeat Byakuya Kuchiki.
What is Zoro's answer to Byakuya's flash step? How can he close the gap and hit him?
1080 cannon (Zoro's ranged attack) whatever is snail compared to Byakuya. But, Byakuya's sakura is more than enough to pierce any One Piece character skins except some hax exception like Meme and Kaido's skin.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Forget Yamamoto already.
EoS Zoro is very lucky if he can defeat Byakuya Kuchiki.
What is Zoro's answer to Byakuya's flash step? How can he close the gap and hit him?
1080 cannon (Zoro's ranged attack) whatever is snail compared to Byakuya. But, Byakuya's sakura is more than enough to pierce any One Piece character skins except some hax exception like Meme and Kaido's skin.
Substitute Shinigami Arc Byakuya might even win

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Just found it funny. Nothing serious but if you want an explanation I can give you one. Unless you're speaking on pre skip, what are we supposed to do with an Asura discussion here? It's hard enough to discuss cross vs with feats, you want us to gauge something that wasn't even mentioned post skip let alone shown and apply it to this fight? Restricting Asura vs allowing it leaves us with the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.