Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
If Yamato joins the crew, what role do you guys think she'll take? I'm currently leaning towards "combatant" (Zoro can become the official "firstmate"/"vice captain") or "chronicler" a la Oden.

If she's a capable brewer (her flashback with Ace), perhaps that might work as well.
I see her as a combatant/lookout/log keeper:kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Basically the same shit Carrot did back at WCI but only this time Yamato will be the lookout of the SHP officially.
No I mean how does that work for Yamato? This is a role that Carrot has actually performed — quite adequately I might add — and we've been given no indication that Yamato is suitable for the role, let alone good at it. There's no reason to think Yamato might be the lookout.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No I mean how does that work for Yamato? This is a role that Carrot has actually performed — quite adequately I might add — and we've been given no indication that Yamato is suitable for the role, let alone good at it. There's no reason to think Yamato might be the lookout.
I have no envidence that Yamato would perform lookout duties as good as Carrot seeing how the latter could leap in the air, scan an area extensively and effectively. Just wishful thinking on my part tbh :josad:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I have no envidence that Yamato would perform lookout duties as good as Carrot seeing how the latter could leap in the air, scan an area extensively and effectively. Just wishful thinking on my part tbh :josad:
I don't think Lookout will be her role. Her displayed/suggested skills so far:
  • Combatant
  • Chronicler
  • Brewer