• Yes Yamato found Oden's journal and knows some Infos

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No he was waiting Luffy for other reasons

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
So according to the official translation from Mangaplus, Yamato said to Luffy:
I've been waiting for you.... waiting for a very long time.

Now the SHs joined the new world quite recently, and until Doflamingo's defeat (still recently in the OP world timeline) no one could have guessed that the SHs were after Kaido's head, so Yamato was waiting for "Luffy" for way before this.....could it be that he found Oden's journal with some hidden Infos about the D. or maybe JoyBoy's return?
Maybe these protagonists Oden was waiting for are supposed to be people who will cause "disturbance" in the balance of the world powers (things the SHs are doing quite well actually)
What if Yamato thanks to Oden's journal figured out the Luffy is this someone Oden was waiting for and he wrote Infos about him in his journal which Yamato supposedly found.....

Now the SHs joined the new world quite recently, and until Doflamingo's defeat (still recently in the OP world timeline) no one could have guessed that the SHs were after Kaido's head, so Yamato was waiting for "Luffy" for way before this.....could it be that he found Oden's journal with some hidden Infos about the D. or maybe JoyBoy's return?
Maybe these protagonists Oden was waiting for are supposed to be people who will cause "disturbance" in the balance of the world powers (things the SHs are doing quite well actually)
What if Yamato thanks to Oden's journal figured out the Luffy is this someone Oden was waiting for and he wrote Infos about him in his journal which Yamato supposedly found.....
This is solid. It could be Yamato is Oden fanboy also.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

I think, the way he said "for a long time" might be an indication either if he might be 25-30+ years old.
Because im pretty sure somehow he know that "someone will start the great war" is someone with a straw hats which is Luffy.

F

Fallen Prince

Pretty much it Oden's journal will play a role , i mean the reason it was recorded so that someone will read it and have change of mindset , Kaido's son obtaining it kind of makes sense he probably could have been curious about oden's life after he learnt about the legendary fight .

Worst

Custom title
Yea I think maybe he found it when he was a kid and started admiring/imitating him, maybe he also destroyed it so Kaido couldn't get the Infos (and Maybe that's why Kaido calls him an idiot cuz he doesn't seem one and he also one shotted Ulti so he Is a valuable resource)

Maybe Kaido forced him to wear that Mask and call him Idiot (as the "idiot Lord)
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Kaido calls him "idiot" in the memory of the "Idiot Lord"