Versus Battle Yami ( Black Clover ) vs Mihawk ( One Piece )

Who wins?

• Total voters

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Scenario 1: Speed - Equal
Scenario 2: Speed - normal

Everything else is according to the story

I personally think Yami has this in the bag. His slashes are so potent it is ridicolus. I meam dude can cut through dimensions.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Scenario 1: Speed - Equal
Scenario 2: Speed - normal

Everything else is according to the story

I personally think Yami has this in the bag. His slashes are so potent it is ridicolus. I meam dude can cut through dimensions.
Round 1: With speed equalized Mihawk takes it.

Round 2: Speed normal. Hmm that doesn't change much. One Piece characters especially Top Tier can go with incredible speed. Generally One Piece verse speed is retarded as hell. I doubt speed normal or equalized helps Yami. Black Clover characters are op as hell but their fights are not that long were in One Piece Top Tier can go for days.

If Yami manages to get a clean "Death Thrust" he wins. If not he loses. 50/50 here I'd say Mihawk.

H

humanbeing

obviously Yami , he has a dimension slash , has Manazone which enable him to fly like Geppo , his dark magic can create black holes , and he has ki which is equivalent to advanced observation haki and Yami is too fast. and even if they has equal speed Yami will win because of his dimension slash.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How tho? I dont see Mihawk taking Dimensional slash and surviving

Same as death thrust
Hmm. That's why I don't like multiverse fights. Or at least when you do ones. Make some rules like. They fight in this or that world.

In BC world sure Yami wins. But if this happens in One Piece world then Yami's abilities would be reduced to some op advCoC Haki slashes which Mihawk also has.

Mihawk can coat himself in CoC and aCoA and try to tank it. Depending on the rules of the universe they fighting in.