Versus Battle Yami, Luck, Asta, Noelle, Vanessa and Charmy vs Julius

Who wins ?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Prime Julius >>>>> anyone bar top tier/ lower level demons of hell.

He would beat everyone in the series if it weren't for plot, which is directly the reason for why he was nerfed in the first place. Dark Triad only starting moving after his downfall. The story itself couldn't progress if he remained at his peak.

Regarding this match-up.
Julius would still win against the trio, at mid/high diff.

Luck is a non- factor in this match up and I see Prime Julius very easily > Dante.

So it's essentially just Yami and Asta vs Julius and I don't see them winning

Last edited:
In which dimension?

Julius solos pre-time skip captains with ease.
Let alone wannabes like Asta and Yuno.

Julius is on a different level by himself.
Yes there is no doubt about Julius greatness and his level that's why i have placed this big team :suresure: who might can defeat him or give him tough time.

Man i know that he is the GOD of fourth dimension which is time. :kata:

Black Bulls are shit for Julius.

The only threat for Julius would be Yami if you give him the second magic type which would be Light magic.

Julius, Lumiere, and Licht came from the different galaxy in terms of powers and etc.

Anti Magic is shit against above Captain level characters: Zenon and Dante to name a few.
Just for now, BB was shit for every one at the begining,I believe that someone will get to WZK lvl at EOS. Also this is battle between all bulls vs Julius, so there no need in one strong char as Julius number of hight tier guys would be able to do things

Obviously the BB take this high diff. Once you hit tier 0 there are still gaps in strength. Yami is wizard king level and charmy and asta are stronger than captains like jack. With the rest of the help its looking slow for Julius. When he held back he struggled against Patri. Sure he is stronger than that, but by how much. Its not like he's even twice as strong as what we saw in that fight. plus Yami would cancel out his magic and asta would auto track him.