General & Others Yet another nail in the coffin of Kaido and BM coming back

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This arc has been nothing but hype for Akainu, Admirals and other heat based fighters.
Not just that man. Oda made this big huge narrative deal about how massive a feat it was to injure King,

And then Green Bull shows up and stabs him casually. Lmfao

This is what I’ve always said about how the Admirals are above the concept of hype. Hype is how Oda convinces you to be excited for boring characters. With Green Bull? No hype is needed, stabbing King is no big deal.

Not just that man. Oda made this big huge narrative deal about how massive a feat it was to injure King,

And then Green Bull shows up and stabs him casually. Lmfao

This is what I’ve always said about how the Admirals are above the concept of hype. Hype is how Oda convinces you to be excited for boring characters. With Green Bull? No hype is needed, stabbing King is no big deal.
Also the fact that Marco's kicks cant make Kizaru and Aokiji bleed. But can make Flamed King bleed.

Admirals are truly built different.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This is gonna be an interesting thread to revisit when both Big Mom and Kaido come back.
I remember y'all telling me during 1052 how Wano ends in 1053... :ihaha:
Yes.
When Big Mom and Kaido appear on some panel looking at Luffy's final bounty poster doing some reaction shot, it will be the glorious time to show the doubters!
:finally: