General & Others Yet another nail in the coffin of Kaido and BM coming back

This arc has been nothing but hype for Akainu, Admirals
Sanji being invisible when moving in high-speed = hype for Kizaru ?

Kaido/Momo lifting Onigashima = hype for Fujitora

Kaido's/King's most powerful attacks being flame-based , extremely powerful Volcanic eruption in 1050 = Akainu

Yamato blocking bomb that made BM bleed with Ice = Aokiji

And this is obv Green Bull's introduction arc , he most likely will get the most hype out of all Admirals this arc .

It would make sense if we accept the consistent inconsistency.

Awakening: boss of Dressrosa had it, main opponent in WCI had it, and... Kaido doesn't.

Resurgence: jack in the mix after defeated by admirals, jack in the mix after being crushed and thrown to the bottom of the sea, and... Kaido is just down forever.

I mean still no explicit mention of what the fuck his ending is even supposed to be, but sure.

You are fooled so easily. ZKK will happen with Bankai Death Eye Zoro and Black blade on top of it.

At the same time Sanji will be low diffed and saved by Yamato

It would make sense if we accept the consistent inconsistency.

Awakening: boss of Dressrosa had it, main opponent in WCI had it, and... Kaido doesn't.

Resurgence: jack in the mix after defeated by admirals, jack in the mix after being crushed and thrown to the bottom of the sea, and... Kaido is just down forever.

I mean still no explicit mention of what the fuck his ending is even supposed to be, but sure.
A pathetic unknown death in which he had zero control and died via magma.

Exactly what he didnt want.

Oda killing BM is so trash. Man oda did BM extremely dirty but I still will wait for it
It would be the worst thing he’s done, like the entirety of WCI and all the future story teases around mom and elbaf would be pointless lmao
Post automatically merged:

How does Wolf even captain a ship when he's so god damn huge?
Maybe he is the ship :choppawhat:

I wouldn't mind Big Mom at Elbalf but it's looking really unlikely either her or Kaido will ever be threats again.

If her crew really does pick her up and she isn't dead, maybe Smoothie could suck the lava out but even if that happened, not sure what would be left for the character. Attempting to fight at Elbalf after being defeated here is something but it's kinda desperate and a bit much and I'm not sure if she'll even be in a condition to try. If she's dead, I'll admit that isn't the best conclusion to her story but she has to be removed somehow I guess and the falling at the hands of the New Gen aspect of it is great.

Kaido's been in the lava for a week now, he seems done. I don't really mind if he came back and whatever that entails but after being punched into lava by a fist that went through his defenses and offense, seems too late to have him try stuff.